feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Does Simple Skin Care products work good?

Labels:




Lady Gaga





Answer
Simple Skin Care, organic, or over the counter works, but less products you use, the better for your skin in the long run. It is a billion dollar business, less product poisoning, no matter who made them or how much you spend or how often you use them.

In the beauty industry, there is no industry-agreed meaning for terms like 'organic' or 'natural'. Unlike the food industry, these terms are not regulated for cosmetics which means companies can use these terms pretty freely

Don't believe the hype: "For skin care products, 'organic is not enough,. Some organic products are fabulous, and some are not." ~ Dr. Lisa Chipps , M.D. specializes in removing skin cancer & repairing the resultant wound (laser therapy whiz) in Rodeo Drive.
"Organic skin care products are trendy, but that does not mean nonorganic ones are dangerous," Wendy E. Roberts, M.D. past president of the Women's Dermatologic Society.

What are good facial skin care products?




=]


I really want good skin. I get an occasional pimple. I have combo skin. Normal forehead, oily nose, dry everything els. My skin is sensitive. I was thinking of getting the neutrogena one step facial cleanser and the alcohol free toner. I also have the wave, the neutrogena pink grapefruit wash, burts bees soap bark and chamomile cleansing cream, burts bees peach and willobark scrub. Also if you know any really good scrub for dry sensitive skin then please say:)
I don't use all of the products it's just what I have



Answer
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - Its specially formulated for sensitive skin so it works wonders on all skin types and can be used daily without worry. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser will not dry out the skin and actually leaves the skin feeling soft and clean at the same time. It cleanses well, rinses off perfectly and isn't irritating. It does slightly (very slightly) dry my skin out but not that tight dry feeling you get with some other cleansers. I have also not developed any clogged pores or breakouts while using this, and I'm *very* prone to clogged pores!

Cetaphil also has a moisturizing cream that I think is even better than the cleanser! It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves no shine. There's no fragrance to irritate my sensitive skin or nose. My dermatologist also told me that it was developed by a drug company that wanted a product that doesn't interact with their prescriptions, so it's chemically inert.

Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, this minty-scented clay mud masque comes in either a tube (love the tube) or a tub (not such a big fan of the tub, but it is more economical). My "secret" to keeping my complexion eternally fair and clear as the weather forecast for heaven. It just sucks up all the **** and leaves pure, fresh, clean skin behind.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment