feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

13 year old skin care..... Please Answerrr. 5 stars best answer...?

Labels:

Q. Ok what at most should a 13 year old girl use for skincare? I would like to use more then just a cleanser,toner, and moisturizer. I would like to use as much as I can but only if it benefits me. I am afraid that if I use higher end products like bobbi browns hydrating face cream or MAC products then my skin will grow "immune" to the products and wont work for me when I am 20 or 30 when I might really need it.
Ok here is a list of skincare products. If you think it should be in my skincare then just type the number beside it. Or you could spell it outt.......
Also, please leave your opinion on this. And try to give me reason of why you think this!!! Also Im not stupid.....I wont put wrinkle "helpers" or anything having to do with wrinkles.

List:
1.night moisturizer ( basically a thicker moisturizer like bobbi brown hydrating face cream)
2.moisturizer (day)
3.body moisturizer
4.neck moisturizer
5.eye (treatment) ( usually consists of eye rollers or anything thats not an eye cream or gel)
6.skin booster ( Things like MAC Fix+ or Sprays, Gels and creams that contain healthy properties )
7.Baby Wipes
8.cleanser
9.clarisonic mia
10.toner
11.mask(s)
12.exfoliator
13.lip balm
14.acne gel or spot treatment
15.eye cream
16.skin serum

Ok thxx if you actually put in effort for this question!!!
wowwww.... I do eat healthy
I dont actually use all of this!! I honestly just use a cleanser a toner and a moisturizer!. And 2 masks every week or so. I am just curious on how much I should take care of my skin.. I am not by any means OCD but thats how I think i sorta feel with skin and hair etc. I just really like pampering myself!!


Answer
Everyone has different skin tone so I can't really tell you what you should use. Skin tones Like oily or dry skin, Easily irritated skin, etc... So I advise you to go a beauty clinic store. I go to sephora and they helped me and my Sis a lot. We tell them what our problem is or what kind of skin we have and they recommend products that fits to your problem/skin. And they give you samples if you want to try it first. You can find a sephora store on google or other search engines. Hope I helped :)

What is the best drug store brand skin care for a 30 year old staring to get wrinkles and still having acne?




L V


I am almost 30 and starting to see a few fine lines I use sunscreen everday and neutrogena products for acne but really need to start something to prevent aging. I have sensitive skin, very breakout prone and am allergic to fragrance. THANKS


Answer
We have a revolutionary exfoliating glove called the Magic Peeling Glove®. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE DEAD SKIN COMING OFF when you use it!! It is 100% natural and works on acne, age spots, sun spots, rosacea and even cellulite. It makes your skin softer and more radiant than ever! Please visit our website at www.magicpeelingusa.com for more information including a product demonstration.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment