feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Good websites for teenage girls?

Labels:

Q. Nothing to do with games and stuff like that I mean like tips on beauty and hygiene and boys etc. any help girlies?:)


Answer
try answerology on seventeen.com, you can get advice from other girls

or just go on seventeen.com they have tons of beauty, fashion, and health tips.

Beauty tips anyone?????????? Help!?

Q. So I'm a teenage girl, don't wear makeup, and was just wondering what tips or daily routines you have that help make you look great. it could be something to do with your skin, eyes, whatever. Just curious to know what works!


Answer
Hi there!
Here are some of my favorite beauty tips!

HAIR:
-When I'm in the shower, I mix some apple cider vinegar with my shampoo. And then I mix olive oil with mu conditioner! The apple cider vinegar helps to really clean my hair, and it also makes my hair super shiny! And the olive oil helps to hydrate my hair, and it also gives it a healthy glow!
-At night, don't let your hair loose, because when you roll around in bed, your hair can break. Also, you don't want to tie your up too tightly, other wise your hair can't breath. SO, a nice loose braid or bun it perfect for at night while you sleep!

SKIN:
-Every night, I give myself a honey facial! I simply put plain honey on my face, and then I gently massage the honey into my skin, using my fingertips. I then leave the honey on for 20 minutes, then I rinse it off with warm water. Honey is amazing for the skin! It's moisturizing, soothing, healing, and antibacterial. It's great for ALL skin types, and works wonders for getting rid of acne and wrinkles!
-Having a healthy skin care regime will ensure that you have beautiful skin! Simply make sure you cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin twice a day, and wear sunscreen in the day time!
-Rosehip oil is great for the skin! It makes it glow with health and beauty, and supplies the skin with needed antioxidants! Apply rosehip oil on under your moisturizer, twice daily. It will give your skin a healthy glow.
-I take weekly buttermilk baths! I fill a tub with warm water, and add about 2-3 cups of powdered buttermilk! I also add a few drops of lavender oil. Then I soak in the bath for about 20-30 minutes. Buttermilk will make your skin SO soft! It also has lactic acid, which will help sloth off dead skin cells and exfoliate your skin. When I get out of the bath, I rub my body in olive oil.

EYES:
-To help get rid of puffy eyes, apply black or green tea bags to your eyes. Black and green tea are full of antioxidants that are great for tired eyes! Leave the bags on for about ten minutes. Then use a moisturizing eye cream.

NAILS:
I like to soak my nails in olive oil! It makes my nails super soft and shiny! It's also great for strengthening them. Simply fill a small bowl with olive oil, and soak your nails for about 10 minutes. You can do this twice weekly!

Those are just some of my beauty tips and tricks! I hope I've helped. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment