feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Book(s) on beauty/health?

Labels:




Kirkylee


What's your opinion on some of these self remedy books and can or would you recommend a good book to me? Thanks!


Answer
Don't bother purchasing books. There is so much information for free online. www.naturalnews.com and www.mercola.com are excellent, trustworthy sources. Byron Richards has a good site too, but I don't know what the URL is. If you type his name into a browser it will come up. It's Health and Wellness Resources, I think.

What's a good name for a beauty/health blog?




Shelby Rae


I'm starting a beauty and just general health and feel good type blog. Makeup, nails, eating health, hair, reviews, maybe a workout here or there or something. What would be a good name? My name's Shelby. And the only idea I've had so far is Black Rim Beauty. Because I wear black wayfarer glasses and they're like my trademark. But IDK. I'd like it to be short. And something you can remember easily. Any ideas?


Answer
Healthy Beauty
Beautiful Health
Beautiful&Healthy
Make-Up Manic
One Stop For Beauty
The Beauty Mark
The Healthy Beauty
Check Out Mine:)!!: www.blushingbeautys.blogspot.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment