feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are some good skin care tips from the inside out?

Labels:

skin care tips on Skin Care Tips, Products And Natural Skincare Treatment
skin care tips image




FRANKIE G


Long story short: I looked in the mirror the other day and thought "Dad?". Yeah. I'm getting older.
I would love to hear some tips for skin care that's ingested. Food, drink and supplements, etc.
One thing I don't require is topical skin care tips. I have my lotion and sunblock that I apply daily. I'm good with that.



Answer
Take Cod Liver OIl Tablets & Vitamin E Tablets daily.
Eat lots of veggies and fruits for essential vitamins.
Drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice squeezed in it once a day to detox
No fizzy drinks/processed foods. Eat lots of fish & pulses like lentils.
Work out daily, even if its a walk or lifting some weights for a few mins.
Try making your own 'super juices' with veggies and fruit juices mixed up. Try aloe vera juice shots.
Use natural products on your face such as sweet almond oil, or coconut oil. If youve got spots of blemishes use tea tree oil.
Drink green tea daily - as many cups as poss. (6cups per day is recommended).

What is the best skin care product that you have found?




Rachael Co


A friend and I are looking into a bunch of different products to review them on a website. It's got make up tips and skin care tips. The problem is we don't know many of today's products. We tried to Google them but that didn't really tell us what ones were used by the everyday person most.

So if you could let us know what you use, how long you've been using it, how you've liked it, and where we can find more information on the product that would be super helpful.

Thanks a ton!



Answer
As odd as this might sound coming from a man, I've learned to love Sculptisse.

What I use: Sculptisse by Leeds Scientific

How long I've been using it: I got it for my wife last year as more of a gag gift. She ended up swearing by it and told me I should try it. I was skeptical at first but after a couple months of her nagging I gave in. It's almost been a year for me and it's been nearly life changing.

How you've liked it: I guess I answered that in the last one. I love it. :)

Where you can find more information: You can visit their site or their company site (both of which I'll post in the sources section) and get all the information you need about Sculptisse.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment