feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is Las Vegas really as bad as it is made out to be?

Labels:

skin care las vegas on Dermapen | Bijin Aesthetics | Skin Care in Las Vegas
skin care las vegas image




Becky Bear


I want to see Garth Brooks for my Sweet 16 gift. But he only plays in Vegas. I don't want to go on a plane or leave my dogs for a however long we would be there as it is so this makes all the difference to me: Is Las Vegas really as dangerous, filled with drunks + stuff, and sin-y as it is made out to be? :( Thanks
Are the tickets hard to get? They seem to be available on ticketmaster but I didn't actually try to buy them yet. :/
And thanks everyone!



Answer
Vegas is like many other cities: Use common sense and don't go to dangerous or questionable places and be mindful of your surroundings and hours of the night. Many people feel that this is Sin/Skin City and they can do whatever they want and get plastered like they wouldn't back home -- so they do. But, for the most part it's in fun. If they are mean when they are drunk at home, then they are mean if they are drunk in Vegas. If you want to take your doggies, you can board them at Doggie Day Care or at a local vet for very reasonable -- Vegas is filled with dog lovers. If you can get the tickets before hand for a Fri or Sat show, get them. The rest of the nights you have a chance to get them when you get here. But, Garth is Garth! Not the best live entertainer, but the best in country music.

How do I stop my skin from peeling?




Ashley


Ok, so my skin isn't like peeling, but its dry and like dead skin is making my hands anything but soft! I need to fix this problem... I tried lotion but it didn't work! Please help! Also, I live in Las Vegas so I get that the wind and the dry air could be doing this but I don't care I just want it gone. Thanks in advance!!! :) BTW its my hands and fingers!!!


Answer
try expholiating hand soaps and or lotions. and then get lotions for extremely dry hands like gold bond.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment