feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Where within the Health and beauty industry would Hot stone Therapy be used ?

Labels:




w


Apart from beauty salons and spas and looking for more information if any other profession would use this treatment ?


Answer
Anywhere that does massages will more then most likely do hot stone therapy.
You can also buy your own "At home"
kit through conair.

Is working in the beauty industry wrong?

Q. I like to look good and am pretty good at doing things like plucking eye brows. I was thinking if I didn't get the grades I need for uni in my as's thsi year I could do a Beauty btec. But If vanity is a sin would this be wrong?


Answer
Not at all. It is an honorable profession. It isn't always about vanity, it can also be about health and hygiene. Have you ever noticed that many people that don't take care of themselves hygienically are also unhealthy? Go for it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment