feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

great skin care products?

Labels:




Manbear Pi


any good skin care products that will leave skin glowing, and healty?


Answer
Beauticontrol skin care is great. They go by age, skin care for 20s, 30s, 40s and 50+ and have a sensitive and acne line, along with skin care for men.

I got a set about a month ago and I've seen a real change in the look of my skin, it actually looks great now. I'm sold on these products.

Best skin-care product?




pippi


I need a product that will keep away acne, and keep my skin looking good... Lots of people have recommended the Clinique 3-step system, but it's $50, and I'm not sure how long it lasts, so I don't know if it's worth it.


Answer
Hey Girl! :)
I have tried the Clinique 3- step skincare system, and for me personally, it didn't help my skin like I would have liked. I felt the toner and facial soap dried out my skin and made it feel tight. I did love the moisturizer though. :)

I have begun using the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal to Oily Skin. What I love about the cleanser, is that it is very gentle and does a good job at making you feel squeaky clean. It has helped keep my pimples at bay.

I use the cleanser every other day. In between those days, I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Oily or Acne Prone Skin. This stuff is AMAZINGGGG!!!! :)
It makes your skin feel fresh, baby soft, and squeaky clean. :) I would recommend using it every other day though, since it is an exfoliator. It might be harsh towards your skin if you were to use it everyday.

Lastly, I use Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer at bed time. This helps to moisturize my skin and helps treat any pimples I have at the same time. :) I really love this moisturizer. It gives my face a cooling sensation which I love.

I hope these recommendations for skincare helped you! This routine has really done wonders for my skin and I hope it helps you too.
:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment