feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

teen girls skin care?

Labels:




He loves m


okay, so my face is pretty clear, a few zits every once in a while, but i want my skin to be like.. amazing. haha (: i checked this website & it said to use (non-scented) face wash, moisturizer, a weekly mask & exfoliator. It recommends Biore Pore Minimizing Refining Exfoliator && Aveda's Deep Cleansing Herbal Clay Masque has anybody used this? if you have, or if you recommend anything else, comment please! that'd be great! thanks (:


Answer
I use Body Shop face products =) I highly recommend you try them out ! EVERY product I've EVER bought there never fails to impress! I use the Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser =) I think cleansing is the MOST important part of your routine , because if you don't remove dirt, oil & grime, you'll breakout.
On to moisturizer: I use the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer for combo/oily skin (: I've used it daily for about a year now and I love it! Very very basic moisturizer, but something I can't live without ! Also, it's pretty inexpensive (:
Mask/exfoliator: I normally don't use masks or exfoiliators, I feel they aren't completely necessary for ME, but I do use them when my skin is feeling gross or I'm stressed. (You should use one of the two products when your stressed/tired to prevent it from showing thru your skin =) )
The best thing to do is visit a Body Shop location close to you and speak to one of the workers there, they'll help you find the perfect routine for your skin ! =)

**Just for reference, my skin is normal, but it gets a little oily around my nose and forehead (T-zone) , so to be on the safe side, I use products for combo/oily skin=)

Teens: SOme questions about skin and skin care..?




We Are Shi


I asked this in the skin and body section but it's dead there. lol.

1-) how many times should i cleanse my face a day?
2) how often should i exfoliate/moisturize?
3) is toning important?
4) Is it a good idea to change your facial cleanser ever month? I heard that your skin can become immune to it.
5) any other skin tips would be greatly appreciated!

ps- oh yea, how to deal with body acne? (i know it's gross, but yea -_- )



Answer
I'm not sure on what is recommended, but this is just what i do. Of course i am different to you, and everyone has different skin types, so what might work for me, might not for you.

1). Twice. Once in the morning and once at night.
2). Usually once or twice. I usually exfoliate and moisturize in the morning and night.
3). Ehh, i don't do it. I don't need it. It depends on your skin, though. More of a personal decision.
4). Again, this depends on the individual. My skin is great with the same facial cleanser i've used for over a year now, but in saying that i don't use it everyday, because my skin sometimes reacts to too much cleansing as opposed to too little. It may be a good idea to do so if you want, but some products may work for you, and some might not.
5). Facial cleansers aren't that important, unless you have skin problems. I only use mine when my skin is playing up. Just make sure to wash your face with water twice a day. Oh, and try not to touch your face! Drinking heaps of water can help with acne. Make sure to stay hydrated; it's very important for healthy skin.

BODY ACNE:
Exfoliate gently whilst in the shower. Do you do heaps of sports or something that causes you to sweat a lot? That can cause acne. Maybe use a powder puff? And wash your body when you shower. They make body acne washes.
If nothing else works, then you can go to the doctor and have an acne cream prescribed. They're expensive, but they're effective!

Good luck!
:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment