feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is natural beauty better better than the 2012 copy cat swagg?

Labels:




Sara





Answer
Copy cat isn't the type of feline we focus on in this category. You will get a much better response if you reask the question in health and beauty.

Also I don't think the opposite of natural beauty is 'copy cat', it is more likely to be 'cosmetic / surgically enhanced beauty'. Unless you are asking what is better individualism or copy cat when it comes to fashion and beauty.

Help on All Beauty/Fashion!?




Hannah Bar


Hay, Im not gonna be one of those attention seking time wasters,
i just wanted to know peoples opinions on
1. I have a reasonable amount of access fat on my thighs+inner thighs, which excersises will be good for tackling this (links please)
2. Im only 14 but are there any health and safety issues with dieting that i should know about?
3. I NEVER want to get botox but the ends of my lips turn down, is this because i have chubby cheeks or is it genetics because i think it makes me unattractive.
4. I have a square chin, is there any way to change this?
5. Im not rich, atall, but i love to be fashionable, are there any UK websites that have shorts for £10 and under? (LINKS NEEDED:D)
6.My hair is reallllllyyyyyyyy thin, are there any recommended products or tips that can help me with this?
7. My eyes turn down at the end, are there any makeup techniques that can make your eyes look slimmer and longer? (LINKS APROVED)
8. My hair isnt dry or oilly but it is straw like, what can i do to make it silky and revitalised again?
9. Any good Butt slimming excersises? (LINKS)
10. I am extremely spotty at the moment, are there any recommended tips on how to deal with this?
11. Any tips on how to make nails grow longer and thicker?
12. Is there any very cheap shop to buy rings + fashionable bracelets from? £5 and under
13. Are there any photos people can find of ways to wear jumpers and hotpants and just the fashionable style at the moment now?
14. My smile is disgusting, are there any tips or ways to improve your smile, it might just be my braces but i am uncertain.
15. Anywhere you can buy very cheap high waisted bikinis? Or shorts bikinis where the bottoms are shorts?

Thanks you, you do not have to answer all these questions, any answers are acceptable :D thankss



Answer
I think you are being too critical of yourself. Stop reading those Photoshopped magazines and just focus on being the best you that you can be.
1.) cardio is good ( running, jumping jacks, burpees)
2.) skip the diet you do not look overweight, just exercise.
3-4.) stop worrying about that and just live life.
6.) biotin is good for thinning hair and also try to avoid heat if you use it multiple times a week. Try once every two weeks.
9.) squats
10.) lavender oil and lemon both work as great natural toners.
11.) flaxseeds and biotin are great for nails, skin and hair
12.) Forever 21, CaliJoules.com and Ettika.com
13. Polyvore.com
14.) Just practice smiling, though I have no idea how someone's smile can be disgusting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment