feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Is Ambi Skin Care products safe to use during pregnancy?

Labels:




RoRo


If not is there any skin discoloration products available and safe to use during pregnancy? Is there places I can use it and places on the body I shouldn't use it? Is some of Ambi products safe to use and some not safe to use?


Answer
Well first off congrats! You know I am also pregnant and I have used Ambi before. Now if I were you I would be a conscience about using Ambi creams on my stomach because it is a chemical. Right now all you need is a good moisturizer because when the baby come your skin tends to lose its moisture. When you're pregnant your skin tends to change. I actually got lighter and pail so don't worry its just a pregnancy faze. I also sale Avon and we have a lot of skin care products targeted towards new moms especially stretch mark creams and eye lifts. Our products are clinically proven to work in 3 days or your money back. As women we do want to look our best so how bout going with a company who caters to all women!

Is it okay to use Proactiv (skin care)during my pregnancy?




Anna Nicol





Answer
It is probably better to use Proactiv than other acne/skin care products, because it has more natural ingredients. I'm sure it won't harm your baby as much as prescription acne/skin care would.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment