feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin care! Helppppppppppppp?

Labels:




HelloKitty


I feel very unpleasant with my skin. I don't know what type it is. It is a bit oily over the T-zone but dry, irritating on both cheeks. I also have a lot of blackheads and closed comedones. (It used to be okay with just a few acnes but things are getting worse over the last 1 year, hic) I've been trying a lot of products, both natural and chemical but nothing works. I'm so sad and pessimistic. (as I'm going to get married next year, I don't want to wear makeup on this face :(( )
Can anyone tell me what I should do with my skin? any cures for my acne types and skin care suggestions? Thanks a billion.



Answer
Hey there,

First of all, i think you have mistakenly found your way to the tattoo section of the site, never mind, back to the question.

Are you under stress at all, i tend to find that my skin flares up when i have a full diary at work, or i have a lot of drawing to do, before a client comes in, try taking some time to read, relax or do anything which you find enjoyable.

Don't be pessimistic, that will definitely make things worse, you are getting married, and you should enjoy that day, no matter what happens! Try and relax, some herbal remedies are quite good for that, depending on where you live, I'm from the UK, i use some little herbal pills called Kalms, they usually alleviate any stress or periods of worry i have, and calm me down!

Hope this helps!

Jake

SKIN CARE PRODUCTS!!!?




mentalman1


ok ive got a fair skin colour, my skin is normal, sensitive at times (like i mean goes red after i come out the shower) and is sometimes dry from the cheeks.... okay what can i do to have a beatiful skin texture, i was reading to have a good skin you must, use good toning, cleansing and moisturising products.....1. what order do i do it like, do i mosturise first then clease etc 2. im from the UK can someone please tell me some good toning, cleansing and moisturising products in the uk, 3. im a male lol


Answer
I don't know if glimpse is already in the UK,
i tried it last month and its amazing!

Here it explains all about the product and how to use it.

http://www.glimpseskincare.com/


Here is also something really interesting about Glimpse and other skin care products.

http://xanergi.presentationexpert.com/stw/index.php?p=lpojp79f2e44143utirz

Im not sure if you can buy it in UK.
But im shure Glimpse its going to be there in a few months.

Write me and i'll tell you when and how you can buy it
gerboue@gmail.com

Greetings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment