feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Has anyone tried using oxygen botanicals skin care products?

Labels:




allanbabes


Is it effective? How can you compare it to the Obagi Skin care products?


Answer
Your skin absorbs everything you put on it. It goes straight to your blood stream.

Pro Active has harsh minerals for ingredient. I found they made me tired and eventually ate away at my skin. I found that proactive bleached my towels and clothes... I was super mad!!! I didn't even bother sending it back...

I stated using Mary Kay, then I ended up selling it... Facial skin needs a balance of being clean, refreshed, refined and moisturized...

Lack of moisture in your skin creates acne... I know it sounds odd... most people think "my face is oily, I need to wash it before I breakout"

Microdermabrasion is a good way to get ride of dead skin cells (which cause breakouts also) ...

Clinique has good facial cleaning products. Lancome sells AWESOME moisturizers... MAC's cleaning products are horrible for your skin ... they are more of "get the makeup off my face" type of stuff... so...

My acne was not horrible. I only had a few blemishes, but I still wanted a pure complexion.

I use Airbon now. It is an all natural formula. I love it! I have the perfect, un blemished skin now!

has anyone tried the OBAGI SKIN CARE SYSTEM,, Do you recommend it why or why not???




Gertrude


i was considering trying the OBagi skin care system but i am hestitant about it . so should i try it why or why not??


Answer
No.

There are many hair care system out there. None is better than the other. If I bottle all my hair tips & suggestion and charge people $45 each, would people buy it? Of course not! I'm a nobody. But you get them all FREE on YA HAIR.

When you wash your hair with one of those nutrient-rich shampoos, most of the nutrients and active ingredients in the product donât actually end up in your hair, they wind up down the drain⦠along with all the money you spent on the shampoo.
It is HOW you use to style your hair or what styling tools that damage the hair, and what chemicals you're adding to the hair, not the shampoo.

Best advice from Hollywood's well known hairstylist in the 80's once said: "Keep foods in your mouth and hair products on your hair."

Good hair comes from good hair care, good genes, and good healthy foods from Mother Nature, not made by man like ObagI, John Frieda, or supplements from GNC.

Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" - the website had moved, type it in.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tempered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

Best answer comes from people with Avatars, showing their healthy shiny, soft, silky, smooth hair.

Sources:
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.
The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment