feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

whats a good skin care product for my face?

Labels:




Kalila


i need something for light and dark spots for my face and thats maybe a good cleanser and/or scrub.


Answer
Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver

Hydroquinone-free formula featuring Avon's patented skin brightener as well as a botanical brightening blend and Vitamin E. It is a nourishing nighttime cream that gradually evens the skin tone by helping to reduce the appearance of unwanted dark spots and discolorations.

2/6.99 or 8.50 for 1

If you are interested in trying this feel free to contact me.

This is one of my big sellers for discolorations.

www.youravon.com/agrisham

Skin Care/Acne Question!?




Chelsea


Okayy, so I have pretty good skin;The only problem i really have is the occasional annoying pimple. Bt here's my question. So right now I'm using Purity by Philosophy & Its an amazing product; I absolutely loove how soft it makes my skin feel. Bt my concearn is that i dnt think there's any ance stuff in there. Like its a great face wash, bt its does nothing to help my breakouts, & being a teenager, thats pretty important to me. So..is there a face wash out there that will make my skin soft&pretty like purity AND help w/ my breakouts? Or shud i jus keep using purity & get an acne spit treatment? if so, which treatment. If this sounds like youu. plz also share yourr skincare regimen w/ me! Thnx a bunch in advance!


Answer
Below is my skincare regime but it's also good for all skin types. I added an example of what I use personally to help guide you but it is by no means necessary for you to purchase those items. I just like them personally because I purchased everything at Target except for one item and they are all relatively affordable. Just make sure you do this twice a day (morning and before bed).

1. Eye makeup remover. A good one is half oil and half water and you will need to shake it up prior to using it then squirt some onto a cotton pad or ball and gently remove your eye makeup. It may leave your eyes feeling a little oily but the oil is good at removing all eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. You can run water on your eyes afterwards to get rid of the oily feeling if you'd like. Ex: Boots Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover $5.99 at Target.
2. Cream cleanser. Use this with absolutely no water. Simply apply all over your dry face in circular motions, avoiding the eyes. You can then rinse it off with water or a damp washcloth but be sure not to use any water when you are first working this on your face. Ex: Boots Botanics Organic Facial Cleanser $7.99 at Target.
3. Alcohol-free toner. Squirt onto a couple of cotton pads and wipe all over your face, avoiding the eyes. Ex: Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner $3.99 at Target.
4. Daytime moisturizer and night cream. During the day you need a moisturizer to act as a barrier for your skin to hold in moisture. At night you need a cream that will replenish the moisture you lost throughout the day. Ex: Boots Expert Sensitive Light Moisturizing Lotion for day from Target (don't remember the price but I know it's around $8) and Boscia Recharging Night Moisture from Sephora which is $44. Night creams are more expensive and the right ones are difficult to find. Read the ingredients to make sure mineral oil isn't one of the ingredients for the night cream you choose as that will not penetrate the skin.
5. Eye cream. Use an amount about half the size of a grain of uncooked rice (yes, very little). Rub this between both ring fingers and then gently tap it on the bone surrounding the eye moving all the way up to above your brows. Never rub this all over your eyelids. Ex: Boots Botanics Organic Face Moisturizing Eye Cream $14.99 from Target.
6. Yogurt. Go to the grocery store and pick up a lemon, orange, or pineapple flavored yogurt (make sure the yogurt isn't the kind with fruit at the bottom but is actually that fruit flavor) and then apply it all over your clean face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. You can then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The active cultures in yogurt will help neutralize the bacteria in your pores so it will help heal any blemishes you have currently and also help prevent new ones. The citric acid from the lemon, orange, or pineapple will also help dissolve the top layer of your skin (just like using a scrub to exfoliate but much more gentle). You can do this every day if your skin is really bad or just 1-2 times a week as a preventative measure.

I hope this has helped but if you have a question, need me to clear something up, or want to know why I recommend each product, please feel free to e-mail me. You can do so through my profile.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment