feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Tips for female college students?

Labels:




Skye


They can be related to health, beauty, academics, relationships, whatever.


Answer
Health -- Eat well. This is one of the best things you can do for your body. No matter how busy you get, make sure you get in some physical activity at LEAST 3 times per week. Body health = brain health. I can't stress that enough!!

Beauty -- Some girls are super high maintenance in college/university. Those are the first years, and it's obvious. The people who are serious about their studies don't wear stilettos every day. ;) However, I'm not telling you to abandon personal care. Just be sensible about your wardrobe, and lean more towards comfort than the newest fad (after all, you'll be spending lots of time studying..and it's distracting to be uncomfortable!). Also, dress modestly. Professors will take you more seriously as a student if your boobs and butt aren't hanging out. Professionalism makes for better reference letters! Really.

Academics -- Figure out *your* best learning style. Do you need to make notes? Do you need to just listen? Does highlighting your textbook work? What about reading out loud? (goofy, but works for me! In my room alone, of course.) Another VERY important detail that a lot of first years miss: attend class! It's not like high school where a skipped class is no big deal. Skipping college/university classes are more dangerous, because you're held accountable for your own learning. The prof won't baby you for the assignment you missed. It's up to you to get the notes/assignments.

Relationships -- As much as having a boyfriend is fantastic (and I get that, really.), if you don't have one now, don't seek one in your first year or two of school. Focus on your education, and *then* worry about boys. Besides, if a guy sees you, there's nothing stopping him from taking the initiative. What I'm saying is, don't seek it out. You'll make some awesome friends in college. Be open to meeting new people. Step outside your "comfort zone" and talk to people next to you. They're just as nervous as you, so if you break the ice, they will be relieved. ;) I heard this quote once, and I really think it's true and applies here: "If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back."

Whatever -- Have fun! Enjoy your time in college. Take it easy on the parties and plan for study time, but don't stress! You'll have a great time. :)

Hope this helps!

Oily skin solutions? Oily bangs solutions?




hammy


What are good beauty products (foundation, facial wash, and moisturizer) for a very oily T-zone with dry cheeks? ><; I have bangs that get oily quickly as well, and shampoo suggestions are good also.


Answer
hi :)

I used to suffer from bad skin, but I now have clear skin, so I am going to try and help you. Please read for more info: :D

First off all, foundation is not good for your skin, as it stops your skin from being free and breathing properly. However, if you want to use some foundation I suggest you use, either L'Oreal Mineral Foundation or Chanel. L'Oreal Mineral Foundation is very good, because it contains minerals which your skin likes. My personal favourite is Chanel, because they have wonderful products and whenever I use their foundation it leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowing. It may be expensive but you pay for the quality. For the facial wash, I just wash my face everynight and every morning with warm water using a flannel. I don't like facial wash and I don't think they actually work. But if you want one choose one that is chemical free. Don't listen to these lies buy the products like neutrogean, because they don't work, they just say they do, because they want money. Your moisturer is the most important, because it works as a cleanser too. I suggest my two favourites, coconut oil and camolline. You can buy them at any health food store and everything they sell there is natural.

For the shampoo, I live in England and I don't know if they sell it in America, but I use J.A.S.O.N shampoo and their shampoo is completely natural and my favourite one is peach. It smells yummy and leaves your hair glowly and smooth. It's all natural so it doesn't harm your hair. I suggest any chemical free and natural shampoo.

Try this home remedy to help you out:

I always do this, especially in the summer when the sun is out - but you know in England, there's hardly any sun D: buy some lemons from the shop. Press them and get the fresh lemon juice - it doesn't matter if there are any bits or pips in them. Then just apply the lemon juice onto your face and scars. You can do this even if you don't have any scars, but just to help get rid of the acne. You apply it on your face and leave it for a few minutes. DON'T! add any water. Adding something to it, will kill off all the good bits, just leave it as it is. It will sting a bit, but it doesn't matter. If you want blonde highlights for your hair, sit in the sun for 30 minutes and apply the lemon juice all over your hair. Works like a treat and saves money to the hairdresser ;] so yeah, bascially apply it on your face

Good luck xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment