feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Are Philosophy skin care products good and worth it?

Labels:




EventNewYo


I saw on different websites and also from people that philosophy products for face ( cleansers, protective creams, etc) are really really good. I have sensitive skin a little oily and prone to breakouts.. should I try philosophy or something else? thanks!


Answer
I work at Nordstrom in the cosmetics department and I have tried MANY different face products. Philosophy is the only one that I purchased more than once. I use their face wash and moisturizer as well as their face mask/peel. I love it. I have oily/sensitive skin and this makes it look clear, healthy and matte. I say try it out!

Do they have skin care products in Chanel Stores?




Anonymous


Chanel sell skin care products. I want to get some. I believe they do samples?
Their is a Chanel store in The Mall at Millenia, Orlando Florida.
I will be going their in October. Do they have a skin care counter?

Do they have Chanel at Macy's - because their is a Macy's in The Mall at Millennia - but I don't know if they sell Chanel.
Do Macy's have Estee Lauder & Clinique?
Any ideas?

Thanks for answering!



Answer
They sell at Neinman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Macy's. I don't think they sell at the Chanel stores.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment