feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Need some advice on buying Christmas Gifts...?

Labels:




Caring


I have 4 people in my family to buy Christmas Gifts for. There are 3 guys ages: 24, 22, 16. There is 1 girl and she is 20 years old. I am not sure what to get any of them. I don't have a lot of money, so I was thinking of spending $5.00 - $10.00 per person. I would love any suggestions!!!


Answer
Hit the Big Lots, Marshalls, Ross and TJ Maxx, they have already started putting out things like cashmere scarves, leather and knit gloves, wonderful micro fleece throws, gift sets with lotions, skin care products, manicure kits for both sexes and a handy little gizmo I gave everyone I know for Christmas last year. In case you get stuck in your car, it cuts the seat belt, breaks a window, has a flasher to alert on coming traffic and could save someones life in an accident.

Has any of MJ's songs been dedicated to certain people?




Jess


Which songs were they and who were they about?


Answer
Liberian Girl > Elizabeth Taylor
Gone Too Soon > Ryan White
Smile > Charles Chaplin
Lady in my Life > I think it was for Diana Ross
They don´t care about Us > Poor People ignore by the goverments, they only care money and politics.

Will you be there > Animal Protection
Heal the World > Just this name say everything
wE ARE THE wORLD > african people was dying
Black or White > It does´t care about your skin color we are the same..



Some of them my friend.. for example Michael always dedicated his song the most to the earth or children and love..

And some speciallys songs about love.. and being alone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment