feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

any name/logo ideas ?

Labels:




lciwaa


hello im just getting in to photography so im going to make a website and put a name /logo in the corner of my pictures but first i need help finding one.
any thing creative to do with photography

by the way im 14 my name is kirah but my nick name is lciwaa pronounced kiwah
thanks



Answer
Hey, I was trying to reply to your question about "general health\beauty tips" but it got deleted for some reason! I want to e-mail it to you, since I already wrote it, so if you send me your e-mail I will.

Anyway to your name\logo idea I would just write: Iciwaa, I think it sounds awesome.

what has the fairtrade logo got to do with fairtrade?




Nullshox


what does it mean/symbolize?


Answer
It represents an ideal image. You have this lovely example of this beautiful field and sky and a man who can appreciate what it is. The logo represents what people want: beauty, health, strength, happiness out of life. The logo DOES NOT show pollution, unhappiness, an unfair working situation. The logo is a very organic style that makes you feel comfortable, and all the lines face up, which represents smiling.

In Fairtrade, you are supporting fair working conditions and compensation--all those good qualities.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment