feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

what is your full skin care and makeup routine?

Labels:




forgetmeno


what is your routine, any tips you swear by? no brand names! just what you believe makes or brakes an appearance, texture, or appearance


Answer
Skin care: AM - cleanse and tone, moisturizer, SPF. PM - cleanse (exfoliate 2x weekly) extractions if necessary. tone, eye treatments, moisturize. (A mask treatment is recommended weekly as well.I like an invigorating mask with instant results)

Makeup: I like to keep it pretty and natural - not over done. I use a clean makeup sponge (wedge) everyday so that bacteria doesn't spread. I use this for my foundation and blush. (one side for foundation the other for blush, a makeup brush works too as long as you clean it with brush solvent and condition it after every use.) after foundation I dab a concealer stick over any blemishes. It seems to blend better on top of the foundation. then some blush on my cheekbones and/or bronzer under my cheek bones to contour.
Once the face is done I move onto the brows, keeping them well groomed and arched i use a conditioner stick (you can get it in a eyebrow kit) to hold the hairs in place and also to grab the color I use to darken my brows. Mine are very light since I have blonde hair. I use a tapered angle brush with short fast strokes dipped in shadow. Then I take a mascara brush and blend and brush the hairs.
For the eyes I use a highlighter with a shimmer from the inner corner of my eye up to my eyebrow and across the brow bone. then i take my darkest color and make a triangle from the middle of my eyelid to the outer edge of my eye (line this up with the end of the eyebrow) and I smudge it so it's not pronounced. Then I take my middle color and blend it over the to of the dark color and into the inner part of the crease of my eye. The last step is to take a brush and blend all the colors nicely so they are soft and there is no harsh edges.
Finish the eye up with a lash curler and some lengthening mascara.
A great trick is to get your eyelashes died or get extentions so you don't have to wear mascara. I like to do my own extentions. It is time consuming but looks very nice if you do the doe eye or cat eye style. (dying the brows is nice too)
I finish off the look with some lip color - either a light pink or darker pink to red (not pure red though) and top it with some gloss.
Wha la your done....

Dry skin caused by skin care?




Ikenai_tai


HI,

I've been for the past months expierencing dry and flaky skin.. I'm currently 21 - only a year ago - I had oily skin type.. Is it possible for one's skin type to shift so dramatically?

I might think the cause of my skin dryness, are probably skincare products.. I've really stepped up, in terms of using cleansers, moisturizers, face mask you name it.. could this be the problem?



Answer
your skin probs may just be seasonal but, if you used really aggressive products before for oily skin, while your skin was combination/oily then most likely it is the cause of the prob.
the safest thing to do is to use products for all skin types until your skin gains back its natural oil and its PH level.
do keep in mind that flaky skin is also a sign of dehydration.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment