feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Your Favorite Makeup/Skin care Products?

Labels:

Q. Tell me your favorite Primer, Base, Eye Liner, Eye Shadow, Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizers, Exfoliant, eye cream, Mascara, ect.. stuff like that ;)


Answer
(I'm copying and pasting this from a previous question as well as adding to it because the other questioner only asked about makeup baha)

Face Primer: MAC's with spf 50

Foundation: Diorskin Forever Flawless liquid foundation...
I've started using my old MAC's Studio Fix cream foundation to though.

Concealer: The Body Shop's jumbo concealer pencils

Powder (to set everything): from The Body Shop

Bronzer: right now I'm using Wet n Wild's bronzer.. I'm looking for a nice blush still haha

Eye primer: Mac's Bare Canvas Paint

Eyeshadows: I use MAC and Too Faced's eyeshadows (too many colors to name)

Eyeliners: I use Chanel twist eyeliner (in expresso), Rimmels soft kohl pencil eyeliner (in white for tear duct), and rimmel's colorstay (in charcoal).
for liquid eyeliner, I use Revlon colorstay or I use my Too Faced Liquif-eye (which turns eyeshadow into eyeliner).
**TIP: always invest in a good eyeliner so you don't look like racoon lady (with it smudging and melting off your face, etc), but I always use my eye primer (MAC's Bare Canvas) along my lower waterline to before I put eyeliner on, AND I set it with eyeshadow... so when I put my white eyeliner near my tear duct (over my Mac's Bare Canvas eye primer), I also go over it with my highlighter color usually or even a random white eyeshadow... and I go over my rimmel's charcoal eyeliner (if I use that) with a gray eyeshadow.. if I use my Chanel expresso eyeliner, I go over it with a brown eyeshadow to SET it.. (same purpose when you use powder over your foundation and/or concealer).

Mascara: Covergirl's Last Blast.
***TIP: heat your mechanical lash curler with your blowdryer... your lashes will keep it's curl longer

Lipsticks/care: I use Burt's Bees honey lipbalm.. rub it in.. then I use MAC's lip conditioner stick with spf.. rub it in.. then I use Revlon's color riche lipsticks and/or MAC's lustre glosses... (minimal color, emphasis on the lustre.. when I want color I rely on lipsticks).

____________
Morning routine:
I have dry sensitive skin, but I still want to feel clean, versus just washing my face with water.. so I got this sample from The Body Shop of their Vitamin C face cleanser.. it's really gentle (as I think all their cleansers are.. too gentle to remove makeup in my opinion at the end of the day).. then I use The Body Shop's Aloe day cream.. let it soak in.. put on my eye makeup, etc.. then I use my MAC's face primer with spf 50 all over my face, applying it with a brush so that it's even.. let it soak in while I change and do my hair... then I do my face bahaha...

Honestly, it takes me forever to look AVERAGE.. I HATE my skin and my monolids haha.

My Night routine:
I use Dove's non-foaming cleanser under their sensitive skin care line to remove my makeup.. with it I use this cloth I bought from The Body Shop.. then to remove any remaining makeup/residue, I wash my face again with Nivea Visage's gentle cream cleanser (honestly, it's TOO gentle hahaha.. that's why I'm not scared to wash my face again with it.. and I have DRY SENSITIVE skin haha).. then I 'exfoliate' with The Body Shop's Vitamin E exfoliator (it's not really an exfoliator.. it's just creamy.. like it adds moisture into my dry skin), sometimes I use the Body Shop's Vitamin E Toner, but I've been breaking out lately, so I've stopped. Then I sometimes use The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil night treatment (for blemishes) and then I use The Body Shop's Aloe night cream for my face... and I use my left over Body Shop's Vitamin E Night Cream as an undereye cream.. (Yes, I love The Body Shop haha)

oily skin after make-up???? HELP!!?




iloveit


i use macs studio fix i love it but after an hour my skin is oily!!!! any suggestions?? just for skin care i use nuetrogena


Answer
ok, neutragena is awful! They test their products on animals. So does maybelline, loreal paris, and covergirl. Mac however, dosn't. I love their makeup!For a great foundation, try Bare minerals. It isn't tested on animals, it works with your skin and not aginst it, and it dosn't make you oily. you can get it at www.sephora.com or www.bareescentuals.com

For a new skincare line. Try Lush fresh products. They make the best skincare products. There all natural, not tested on animals and are becoming the biggest line right now! You can visit a lush store near you, there in malls, or you can go onto their website. www.lush.com. They make a great soap for oily skin. It cleanses without drying. Best company ever! =)

If you like what your using and don't wanna buy something new then try buying some oil blotting sheets. There like tiny tissues that absorb oil on your face. They really work and can just go right in your purse. It gets rid of excess oil and shine in one blot! So easy. Mary Kay makes them. www.marykay.com or you can get them at Victorias secret.

Also, when your done washing your face, rinse it with cold water. Not only will it wake you and your skin up, it will also close the proes so they produce less oil. It really works. Try it!

Good luck and hope I helped! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment