feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skincare questions for oily skin?

Labels:




StephyBabe


Okay I have a bunch of questions so please try your best to answers them. Thanks :] Add ALL of these questions have to do with natural remedies.
1. What are some natural home remedies to control oily skin.
2. How can I get rid of these bumps around the place where my hair and face meet. They look like sorta like this. http://www.skinsight.com/child/acneVulgaris.htm
3.How can I get rid of these little bumps around my nose. They look sorta like this but only on the sides of my nose. http://www.skinsight.com/child/acneVulgaris.htm
4.And how can I get my skin one even skin tone. I heard I can use a lemon well can I substitute that with a lime?
Thanks sooo much for your help! :]
P.S How can I get rid of acne scars from pooping pimples. Remember HOME REMEDIES THXS!!!!



Answer
1. What are some natural home remedies to control oily skin.
- Definitely use tea tree oil or witch hazel that's what i use.

2. How can I get rid of these bumps around the place where my hair and face meet.
- I get those too just keep your hair clean and don't let it get too oily.

3.How can I get rid of these little bumps around my nose. They look sorta like this but only on the sides of my nose.
- I use to have those until like i said i used tea tree oil and witch hazel
just dab it on in the morning

4.And how can I get my skin one even skin tone. I heard I can use a lemon well can I substitute that with a lime?
- I've used lemon but i mix it with sea salt and make a scrub.
Just rub it on your face gently then wash it off.

* I know you said you wanted to use home remedies but I was the same way because I didn't want harsh chemicals or anything. But I found this product that is 100% natural and since I've used it I don't get pimples at all! It evens your skin tone, takes those bumps off your nose and even takes away those pimples near your hair line. It's not expensive at all. You can get it a trader joe's for $4 or even at Stop & Shop! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT! here's a link but you can use the home remedies but they won't work as good. They are facial cleansing pads with tea tree oil, lemongrass, witch hazel, ginger and other natural ingredients. They are made by desert essence!
http://www.desertessence.com/skin-care/natural-cleansing-pads-tea-tree-oil *

Is this a good skincare routine for oily, acne-prone skin?

Q. 19 year old guy trying to control his oily, acne-prone skin...here is my routine.

Morning:
-Wash face with Burts Bees Deep Cleansing Cream (BBDCC)
-Rinse off with warm water, then wash face with Clean & Clear Continuous Acne Control Cleanser (10% Benzoyl Peroxide)
-Rinse off with warm water, then splash face with cold water

Night:
-Take shower and wash face in shower with BBDCC
-I shave every night so if I don't shave that night then,
-After shower and washing face with BBDCC in shower, I wait 20-30 minutes before applying 0.025% Tretinoin Gel (Retin-A)...I leave that on. Then I wait 5-10 more minutes before applying Organic Tea Tree Oil on my acne-prone areas.
-If I shave the only thing different is that I wash my face again with BBDCC after I shave too.

The only thing bad I've noticed with this routine is that my skin seems to have some redness in certain areas and it seems to be from the Tea Tree Oil, but I am not positive.

What do you guys think? Is it good? What should I do to eliminate this redness? Anything I can cut down on or eliminate from this routine? Please do not mention any other products that have worked well for you, just work off of the products I have just mentioned. Thanks.


Answer
Congratulations Jojoba Oil is a great moisturiser to use, as it almost identical organically-speaking to sebum, which is the natural oil produced by your skin. As well as being a great natural moisturizer it can also help with acne, Jojoba Oil penetrates into the skin without clogging pores and is suitable for all skin types it contains vitamin E and antioxidants which are great for fighting aging signs and moisturizing the skin.

Studies on jojoba oil show that it has the ability to prevent skin from becoming too oily. This is due to the fact that putting jojoba oil on our skin can trick our cells into thinking they have produced enough oil.

Remove any surface dirt from your skin, then put just a few drops of jojoba oil into your hand and rub it into your skin when you start to work jojoba oil into the skin, the oil penetrates into the pores. As jojoba closely resembles your skin's own oil, moisturizing with jojoba oil sends the message to your pores to stop overproducing the sebum that causing the oily skin.

Tee Tree Essential Oil can irritate the skin for some people this sounds like what is happening to you.

The best results are usually achieved using pure Tee Tree Essential Oil directly on spots, Simply put a couple of drops on a cotton bud and dot onto each spot. Don't use it over your entire face as it can irritate the skin for some people.

I would recommend between 10-20 drops of essential oil to 50ml of jojoba oil, if you are going to apply to larger areas.

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment