feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is the best high end/ crazy expensive skin care brand?

Labels:

Q. All right Ladies! For all of you who splurge on expensive brands, such as those carried in Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, etc. What skin care line is the best? As in which one do you use or have used that makes your skin look absolutely freaking AMAZING? Healthy, radiant, fights wrinkles, age spots, all of it. Which one? I've heard of Obagi, Revive, La Prairie and such. All of these charge an arm and a leg but which, if any, are worth the price? Are there any mid range brands that work as just as well(if you ever compared)? Help me out girls!!


Answer
I absolutely adore Creme De La Mer. It is such an amazing skin care brand - I just love it!

sensitive skin???




madonna


How can I exfoliate if I have sensitive skin???


Answer
Use a chemical exfoliant. Alpha Hydroxy is a chemical that exfoliants without abrasively irritating your skin, and I've seen Alpha Hydoxy creams and treatments at Walgreens. If you have the money, try going to a skin care counter at Nordstrom or Macy's and tell them you're interested in a chemical exfoliant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment