feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I have a simple quiz,please answer me!!!?

Labels:

Q. am a girl of 15 and got stupid acne since when i was only 13 , and now my skin is recovering gradually thank God. But the most irritating thing is that the acne have left brownish marks or spots on ma skin ,that's why i look very stupid and feel low confident among people with clear skin.
please, tell me what shud i do to remove ma acne spots on ma face??.......help me
I wanna try some natural remedies .......coz i'm afraid of applying harsh chemicals or other beauty creams as ma skin is extreme sensitive.
Let me tell u that i've tried honey and it did work for me but still i don't get 100% results!!


Answer
This is words and wordplay. You would be better helped if you posted your question in the skin section, in beauty, or in the health section.

What is ivillage live?




arigont


whats it about


Answer
Ivillage, is a website that talks about Health, beauty and pregnancy...
women stuff, gives you tips and quizzes and stuff.. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment