feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Makeup and beauty essentials/basics?

Labels:

Q. Ok, so i'm almost 14 and going into year 9, and i'm starting to get into makeup ect. (the pressure has beaten me aha) And I was wondering what I should buy. I have pale / pink skin and kind of a blotchy / oily complexion, and dark circles / tiny eyes.

I wash my face (most of the time) twice a day with a Simple gel and blemish removing moisturizer, and apply spot cream if i have any and lip balm every couple of hours when i have some on me. I also use baby oil after i shower and moisturize my arms / legs before i go to bed occasional. Does that cover the 'health' aspect?

Make-up wise, I don't have much. Only the stuff I get from magazines, some of which is decent butI have sensitive skin and tbh I think most of it is junk. I do have foundation but it's kind of orange, I always water it down heavily with moisturizer. These are some things I have bought / ordered and are on their way

~ A white eyeliner (I heard they make your eyes look brighter if you put it on your waterline)
~ A dark brown and a black eyeliner
~ Some dark brown mascara
~ A neutral 'amber' peachy lip stain
~ Some kind of dark rose lipstick
~ Some foam triangles
~ A set with five shades of concealers / eye shadow type stuff that comes with a brush
~ Loads of rose tinted Vaseline and Body shop flavored lip balm

Is that all I need?
Obviously because I am 13 I don't really 'go out' much so I don't need any dramatic stuff, just simple things i can wear to school and apply in under what, 15 minutes? Am I set?
Ant tips? :)
Stop spamming :)
Thank you! :) I'll look into getting some of that powder, because my nose and forehead to get very shiny.


Answer
If you get spots and dark circles, I would suggest a concealer and for your oily complexion I would get some pressed or loose powder and just apply a little bit to your t-zone or where you get shiny. White eyeliner is really good for making your eyes look bright and open so I would use that for school instead of black eyeliner for a more natural look (dark brown is more natural too though.) You could use the black eyeliner or darker colours when you're not at school though. Finish off with some mascara and lipgloss (or the Vaseline rosy lips.) Maybe when you get more into make-up you could use some eyeshadow and blush/bronzer but that's not really needed at the moment. (You can use a natural coloured eyeshadow for school.)

i have oily t-zone but don't have acne. please help?




jabeen


any home remedies???


Answer
Bathing daily cleanses the skin, but it also can dry it out, causing it to look dull, but most importantly, it may cause irritation and remove the natural emolients your body produces to keep it healthy. When you bathe, always use a moisture-rich cleanser, and always pamper your skin with a daily moisturizer. Also, using products the wrong way helps your oily gland cells act up, for example if you have a tzone (oily only forehead and nose) and you use a serum for the entire face, this will help the sebacious glands (oil glands) to produce more oil. Also if you have acne you should not use a scrub because this is what could worsen your acne because it active the production of the sebacious glands. I would recommend you having your daily skin care regimen with products formulatted without mineral oil, animal products, fragrances, dyes, and chemicals. I herd in fox news about the ingredients in the "beauty" products. Did you know that the mineral oil is the 2nd worse thing you could do to the health of your skin? #1 is the sun. It is like rubbing car oil and exposing yourself to the sun. Did you know where animal products come from? they come from dead animals..... there are tghese plants (rendering plants) that what they do is get all the dead animals put them in a huge pot, squash everything in there, boil it and the oil that comes to the top is what companies use to formulate their products, gross i know.....this is the reason I only use botanically based products for my skin.... these products help you to see results. the news i am telling you about the toxins we can see in the beauty products, this is the link.... http://easylink.playstream.com/ydc/arbon...
it is alarming, and the products the spokeswoman for the National Cancer Society actually uses are ARBONNE the same products i use ..... https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/arb...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment