feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin Care!?

Labels:




Smile :)


can someone help me sort this problem out..
I used to have spots but they have gone and left scars on my face....i wash my wash daily with soap and my skin looks great and clean afterwards...the thing is if i dont wash my face with soap or use cream (palmer's coca butter lotion) then my face looks awful :(
can someone tell me how to look after my skin? should i use soap or not? and any creams which can help my skin to be more cleaner and fresher?

Thankyou for your help

x



Answer
well if the soap helps, then you probably dont need to switch. you could try covering it up with physicians formula makeup. its supposed to help your skin while giving a natural, even-toned look. or you could always use bare minerals

The BEST Skin Care System and Products???




to_tell_th


For women over 40? Regardless of cost, what do you consider to be the absolute best skin care products out there, and why? Please tell me of your own experience(s) with the products you like and use.


Answer
Hi:

I am a Registered Nurse and I specialize in skin care. Skin care is my passion and I have worked with hundredes of patients over the last 12 years.

All of my patients use the SKIN RENEWAL METHOD found at:

www.aboutyourskincare.com

First of all, they provide you with a FREE SERVICE where you can email them any questions you have regarding skin care and a skin care expert/physician will answer you for FREE! I refer alot of people to their site.

Lastly, they have the most incredible products on the market. Reason being is because they consist of pure and concentrated extracts from fruits, vegetables ( ex: potatoes which produce hyaluronic acid good for wrinkle control) and vitamins. They dont mass produce therefore they can keep the products as pure as possible while not compromising the integrity of the products. They custom make the products specifically for your skin type.

I dont recommend store bought products because they are mass produced for millions of people and so it is not cost effective to use pure extracts ( they are very expensive).

They have a med spa in Bay Harbour ( it's the Beverly Hills of Miami) for over 26 year, they are reputable and the products are very fairly priced.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment