feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is your favorite online place to shop for accessories?

Labels:




Becky


I'm on an accessory binge. I looked at my local claire's and didn't find anything, and I kind of like forever 21's site. Any suggestions?


Answer
The best Health, Beauty and nutrition products are at http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password beauty
They offer free shipping on orders over $75.00

Beauty, health, studying, and confindence tips?




Em gurl


So my sister is always calling me ugly and a skank but i take a bath every day and wash my hair. But she's like you never brush it but i do i just hate straightning it, it looks so unatural for me cause i have wavy hair. Then for the new year im giving up pop so i can lose a bit of weight but i want some other good tips on losing weight. Then my studying skills in school aren't very good my mom's always like why can't you be more like your sister getting straight A's, when i get an A in just Band usually then i get B and C's and i just took my midterm in science and this grade is only on its own and i got an F and i don't know how to break the news to my mom i mean i couldn't tell wether it was an F or D but i know my mom's goina be pissed and i just wanna run away from home with my one friend who says she doesn't fit in with her family anymore, also im not a very confindent person im always tripping over stuff getting caught on the edges of tables, dropping stuff and i feel very embaressed then last night my sister was making fun of how bad i am at ping pong and it made me really mad.

It would be nice if you gave me a video on some of these tips or a website.
If a video i have already seen michelle phan and bubzbeauty.

Thank you.
I do have glasses



Answer
There aren't any videos I can think of, so I'll try to give an inspiration with words :)

Beauty: No idea what you look like, so I have no pointers. Hearing you're a high-school student, I guess you might have a little acne, ones you don't really care about since you haven't mentioned. Anyways, a clear face can change your whole outer appearance, and just for the better! Go to your regular doctor to ask for a prescription for something. I got one which worked like magic. I look back at my face before, even though my pimples were not very noticeable, and I see my face change dramatically. It just looks so much better when there are no scars or bumps. Then your skin can have its natural glow, and what's better than to have a natural shine?
Also, to keep your skin beautiful, you must get rid of hairs. One word: waxing. Don't shave. It grows back worse. If you're not a hairy person, then your skin can stay smooth for a month! And if it grows back, just wax again. Beauty hurts. But after a few years, you will never have to wax again; your skin will have no unwanted hairs anymore because the roots will become too weak! :D
As for your real hair, I suggest you keep it natural. Waves are awesome. Everyone flattens their hair to death these days, and straight hair gets boring. Waves are beautiful; I bet your hair is gorgeous! Make sure to go to a barber and ask what haircuts would suit both your hair and your head-shape to get the best look you can get :)
And finally, weight loss. Cutting down on soda is one thing. Now, think about cutting down on unhealthy snacks. I'm not saying you have to live in carrots. Just not eating chips and such on a regular basis (you probably don't, but I'm just giving an example). Whatever you do, don't cut down on necessary meals! When your body goes in starvation mode, it actually stores all your calories. So you hurt yourself with hunger, and your body goes against your goals! :P


Health: You sound like you have really good hygiene. For losing weight, I suggest eating healthy, not overeating or under-eating, and specific exercises that will tone whatever body part you want to tone.

Studying: Not to brag, but I'm one of those people like your sister; school comes naturally to me. So I don't have tips for someone who doesn't think the same way as me. I suggest you actually get professional help, from your teachers or a reliable source online, that will help you figure techniques that work best for you. When in school, don't stress too much about it. Your future is not determined by one and only test, even though it seems like it. Remember that school is a place to gain knowledge so you'll have a choice of careers to choose from, be exposed to new things, and learn more skills (like problem solving). It is not a place to torture students. And yes, it does feel that way. I'm not a teacher's pet, I've had trouble with them as well. They're not doing their jobs right, these days! But they can't bring you down! Remember that the information you learn now may save you sometime in the real world. So give some time for it, be determined. But not overwhelmed. Because if I can do it, so can you. And your sister is obviously not Albert Einstein; yet she succeeds. But how fulfilling would it be when you ace everything while she crumbles down? ;)

Confidence: After you're healthy, beautiful, and intelligence, then what is missing? A good personality. And I'm pretty sure you're a good person whose being brought down by society. Your sister is a complete b*tch! She's supposed to be there for you! Instead, she tried to tear down your self-esteem. But that's probably because you are somehow higher than her. She's jealous of you. And I'm not just saying that; when siblings are evil to each other, it's from jealousy. You have every right to be confident, and you have some reasons to be as well :)


Hope I helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment