feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How should a 35 year old mommy of 2 kids take care of herself..beauty and health?

Labels:




MysticMelo


I have a lot of low self esteem because I don't feel pretty no more...I don't even know how to take care of myself no more...I really hope to hear from moms that take time to care for themselves....what is it you do...how many times do you take pedicures or pamper your skin...what products you use to help you glow.
What is it you do for your hair and where do shop for good clothes that look appropriate for a 35 yr old mommy of 2 kids.
I do have a decent spending power...I sometimes wonder can I hire someone to train me to take care
of the woman in me...i have no idea how

Its funny when I was younger...just by wearing god clothes I looked good and now I feel nothing looks good on me...i have more body hair with my changing pregnancy hormoned....blotchy skin
I feel Yuckkkkk



Answer
First of all, you must know that most kids would be happy and love to have a mum who looks good and confident. They will be proud.

Starting from hair, I shampoo my scalp everyday but leave my hair from mid way down to conditioner only. I will use a hair mask prior to hair washing twice a week. As I have very long hair so hair serum is a must for me from mid way down plus leave in conditioner at hair ends (roughly about 10 cm).
Occasionally I will use volumizing hair mousse for the really big curly hair effect and will go hair salon to get my hair set nicely for special events.
I visit hair salon once every 3 months to have my hair trimmed and once every 6 months for coloring plus treatment.

Daily face cleansing routine for day and night will be gentle cleanser, non-alcohol toner, repair serum, oil-free moisturizer & sunblock with SPF 30 (for day only)
I will use gentle face scrub 3x a week after cleanser and apply different type of masks (mud / sheet / cream).
I have my collagen or Q10 facial treatment done by professional practitioner at beauty salon at least once a month.
I seldom use makeup but if I do, clear makeup primer, black eyeliner pencil, black mascara and clear lip balm are all what I usually use. Makeup remover and eye & lips makeup remover are must use if I do apply makeup.

I do pedicure and manicure at home once a week and once or twice in nails parlor per month.

I use body scrub at least 3x a week and apply body butter every time after shower. I apply hand cream very often as I wash my hands very often too and will apply foot cream on bed at night before sleeping.
I do my brazilian and under arms waxing once a month in the beauty salon when I go for facial treatment. I also use hair remover cream at home for the grown out hair.

I don't shop a lot now as comparing to before having kid but will always try to get something new for every season or special occasions just to pamper myself.
No most preferred or favorite shops for me as I usually just pop into any shops when I feel like but Accessorize is a good place for nice accessories, Aldo and Nine West have nice shoes, Levis, Miss Sixty and Fornarina have nice jeans, Mango, Zara, H&M, Bebe, Bershka and etc have pretty nice clothing at comfortable prices and as for bags, I think I will suggest Chloe, Prada, Balenciaga, Anteprima which are not so common if you would like to splurge on one.

Please remember that you are not just a beautiful woman but also a beautiful mum so brace yourself up and move forward in achieving the dream you which you were and want to be.

Health and Beauty?

Q. Ok i want to be healthy what can I do for that i already eat healthy but i want to loose weight . And for the beauty thing i dont think im pretty and no one says anything to me except sometimes the things i wear.Like when you get older in teen years you get acne and ive tried everything even proactive so what can i do about that too.


Answer
hi again,


Weight- Thats great to hear that you are eating healthy. The only way I want you to loes weight is to exersize. PLEASE dont go on a starvation diet or beceme beliemic ( throw up after meals on purpose ) im only 13 and i really dont like it when people do that. Honestly, if your over weight, exersize and try to stay away from those eating disorders because i heard that if you go on a starvation diet, you gain MORE weight! and my dads a doctor! so ive had many talks about that stuff because im a little overweight too(only like 10 or 20 LBS). but if your honestly not fat, dont even try to lose weight. Exersize, but not too much. Thats only if you are honestly not fat.

Beauty- Now, what i want you to do is honestly look in the mirror and say I'm beautiful because I'm me. Say it again and REALLY mean it. If your not feeling it, maybe try some makeup. But, as Rebecca Donaldson on Full House once said ( a show lol i love it ), the secret to make up is to make it look like your not wearing any at all. So, put some on but make sure you dont look like a raccoon lol.

Acne- ProActive is sapossed to work I guess. Try asking your doctor. Once again, my dads a doctor and he told he perscribed me a little bottle of wet pads for your face. It has this alchahol that gets rid of acne in it and you just dab it on the area where you want the acne gone and it works. You just have to put it on yourself in the morning and at night. Finish the little bottle and your ance problem is gone!


Good Luck!

~xsolast_summerx~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment