feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Help! Looking for traditional Irish skin care products or recipes for such products. Any ideas?

Labels:




Tinasparkl


I have very dry, very sensitive skin. Being of Irish descent, my skins is very fair and delicate. I have tried dozens of different soap and skin care brands from Ivory to Clinique and almost everything in between. All these products seem to either dry my skin out more, give me a rash or break out my skin. It occurred to me recently that maybe I need to go a more traditional route. So, I have been searching the web for traditional Irish skin care and soaps. Unfortunately, I keep getting websites for Irish Spring.
Do any of you have suggestions for traditional Irish skin care lines or recipes for products that I can make myself?



Answer
I've found that the best things for my skin are Aloette Products. They don't contain soap and have aloe which is soothing to the skin. I love love love the Nutri-C cream! My skin is very sensitive and it's been great!

Clinique Skin Care...?




steph


Hello everyone :)

I just recently purchased Clinique's "Anti-Blemish" 3-step skincare system plus their "even better clinical dark spot corrector" and I received a small pot of the Turnaround overnight cream for free.

I was just wondering, as with all the other moisturisers Clinique has to offer, (not only the Turnaround as mentioned above), in what order you would use them.

So basically, I'm aware of how to use the three step (which obviously contains a moisturizer), but would you then go on to use the even better clinical and then ANOTHER moisturizer (Turnaround overnight creme)...? I'm so confused. It seems like so much pointless layering of products, especially using two moisturisers. If you're not supposed to use two moisturizers together, then how can you use ones like the turnaround or the moisture surge without "replacing" the moisturizer in the the 3-step cycle?

Sorry if it's all confusing! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks xxxx



Answer
The 3-step system is carefully matched to give you the ultimate in skin care. Adding additonal moisturizers is a recipe for disaster.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment