feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Teen Skin Care Products?

Labels:




violentxki


I've been looking for makeup removers, cleansers, masks, face wash, and daily moisturizers for my Oily Skin type.

Still, I'm a little hesitant because I'm scared that the brand I'm looking at (Neutrogena) might not be for teens? I read in an article that Neutrogena is some sort of top of the line for Teen skin care, but is it really? It doesn't say so on their website.

I'm also worried because I'm afraid that the four things I plan on getting (makeup removers, cleansers, masks, face wash, and daily moisturizers) might be too much for my skin? Also, how do I know what amount of SPF is just right?

I live in Hawaii, and the Neutrogena products I chose so far are hard to find (in-state and online), not to mention their site doesn't ship here, so I am DEFINITELY open to other brands of (makeup removers, cleansers, masks, face wash, and daily moisturizers) that are great for teens.

*I already know from much research that for the Oily Skin type, it's best to use things that are Oil-Free.

Help?



Answer
Neutrogena is good, but certainly not top of the line. I highly recommend Clinique. Clinique products will be slightly more expensive, but all of their skin care products are fragrance free and allergy tested (Neutrogena products are not) so they won't be harsh on your skin. As for the products, you should need a make up remover, a cleanser, a toner, a moisturizer, an SPF sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and optinally a mask (Clinique sell all of these). Head over to a department store and they should have a Clinique kiosk in the cosmetics area, talk to the workers there and they'll ask you some questions about your skin to see what type of skin you have. Clinique have whats called a '3-step skin care system' and there are different products for different skin types. Ask them to recommend products for you, it's always a better idea to get advice from someone who knows what their talking about.

what is the best skin care line?




Goddess of


i'm 21 years old, with dry to combination skin (although it's going to be more combination since summer is coming). i need to look up cleanser, scrub, toner, and lotion (with spf since i'm very light skinned). i've tried clinique and didn't like it all that much. i'm thinking about trying alba or ABH, something like that. i really love organic products too. something light, that gives really good, radiant skin. if you could just give me some names and why the company is so great. thank you!


Answer
i tried this new stuff at a mall kiosk, its called Onsen...it was seriously the best thing ive ever used.

its like this gel stuff that you rub into your face and then left it dry and then rub in again and keep doing that for a few minutes and then you start to pick up all the dry skin and dirt off your skin, you can actually see it and feel the dirt being picked up. it leaves your skin sooooo smooth and it looks so healthy and perfect. its like from japan or something, its kinda expensive but soooo worth it!

its the face peel part of the c's the day line.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment