feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Facial skin question.?

Labels:

Q. I had a zit on my nose that I popped and now their is an open pore fairly good size. It's not noticable but it bothers me because I can see it well, it's been 6 months now is their anything I could to permantley to shrink it. I've tried using cream mask's and it dosen't work well.


Answer
It should heal after a year... but until then
Buy Pore-Refining Products. Beauty 4 Ashes® and Zia® (wwwdrugstorecom) are two great all-natural skin care products who make acne and pore refining products.

And also learn from ur mistake....
Da same thing happened 2 me...

How good are these natural skin care products?







I am most curious about Burts Bees, Alba (the seaweed line, not the hawaiian line), Vitamin C, and zia. I would most likely just get the gel-based cleanser, but am also looking for a new moisturizer. I break out very easily, and I find that fragrences and sunscreens aggravate my acne.

How good are those lines of products? Are they worth the money I would spend?



Answer
I tried the vitamin C line about a month ago and LOVE it. Right now I'm using there mosturizing cream. Burts Bess is okay, but I really only like there lip stuff. Alba is also okay, but not as good as vitamin C. I've never heard of zia....Another natural line u should try is Jason http://www.jason-natural.com/ I use there tea tree body wash as a facial cleanser because it helps calm my acne prone red skin and get rid of my black heads. Overall, vitamin C and Jason are the two lines I use and love. I'd reccomend Jason more because it helped my skin faster, but if u can't get their products Vitamin C is good. Something similar to Vitamin C that I heard good stuff about for break outs is say yes to tomatos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment