feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin care and vitamins?

Labels:




Sarah S


What skin care and vitamins should I be using? I'm a 30 yr old woman. Should I be using anti wrinkle creams and things for prevention?


Answer
It is never too early to start taking care of your skin.

First, you should get proper sleep every night, and try to sleep on your back.

Second, you should eat more fish, along with more vegetables and fruits. Nothing is worst for skin than greasy, fatty foods.

Third, keep your skin clean, but don't over wash it. Especially avoid tap water.

Finally, consider adding a few topical items to your skin care line. a good collaen cream, while not permanently getting rid of wrinkles, can smooth out your skin and prevent the wrinkles from forming deep creases. A good Vitamin C serum can als do wonders for the skin.
Here are a few good ones.
http://www.dspskincareproducts.com/skin_care/creams/collagen-cream-2-oz/28
http://www.dspskincareproducts.com/skin_care/massage_oils/yew-vitamin-c-serum/38

What skin care should a 30 year old woman be following?




tanjacrist


I'm almost 30 and I'm worried that I'm not doing as much for my skin as I should be. Especially my face. What type of cleansers and lotion should I be considering? Should I start wrinkle prevention now?


Answer
At the very least, use sunscreen on your face and neck. That's something you will regret later if you don't. Sun damage isn't pretty.
Your skin care routine should depend on your type of skin. Generally it consists of cleanser, eye cream, and moisturizer. I don't think toners make a difference really unless you have very oily skin.
At 30 you likely don't need much in the way of moisturizer but should be using something. What you need to know first is if your skin is oily, normal, combination, or dry and then get a set of products related to that skin type. It doesn't have to be expensive, drug store brands are fine.
Whatever you decide to use, don't forget to include your neck and under your chin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment