feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Im starting my own skin care business and I need help with a name?

Labels:




Lovie


Ive come up with a couple of names, if you can tell me which one sounds the best or catches your eye. Also if you can think of any other good names. My business mainly consist of waxing

Beautiful skin care
skin deep
bees-wax



Answer
skin deep sound professional and catchy :)
delicate touch
relax wax
haha I'm bad at making up names so I'll leave that bit up to you and just give you my opinion good luck hun.

What is a good skin care shop name?




aiza a


I'm planning to open a shop that sells cleansers, toners and moisturizers for oily and dry skin; anti-aging and whitening serums and organic soaps. My only idea as of now is SKINaturelle. Is my name good enough? If not, do you have any suggestions. Thanks a bunch! :)


Answer
We'll Make Your Skin Smile

The Close--Up Shop

The Big Picture

A New You

The You Shoppe




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment