feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What are YOUR beauty secrets?

Labels:

Q. I know this same question was asked a few weeks ago, but i just wanted to see an updated version of it. That i can use and even u guys can use!

Just say like what you do for your like your hair, skin etc and name products.

hair:
makeup:
skin:
body:
clothes:
teeth:
anything and everything:
Best helpful answer gets the 10 points.:]


Answer
Okay, I guess I can do this.

Hair - I have blunt full bangs, and short layered bob, shorter in the back, longer in the back. I wash it with Head&Shoulders, then add some Herbal Essences de-frizzing stuff, dry it a bit with my towel, then air dry. I use my CHI straightener to straighten my hair and then blow dry my bangs to give it more volume - some Suave hairspray and then i tease the back, to give it a less scene- but still volume look. More hairspray then comb through with fingers.

Makeup- I have pretty good skin, so I dont use foundation or stuff. I just have lots of eyeliners and eyeshadows - Usually I'll take the NYC brand eyeliner and trace the top and the bottom, sometimes I'll mix it up and do cateyes or something. When I have time, I put on some CoverGirl or Bare Essentials eyeshadow on my lids - and if I feel flirty I use my Colossal Maybelline mascara. Sometimes I'll use my bare essesials blush (best natural makeup ever)

Skin - I dont have much acne and stuff, but I just use Neutragena cleansers, and Clean&Clear spot treatments.

Body - I have an average body, not that toned but not fat. I depend on magazines like Seventeen and CosmoGirl - for all my exersice workouts. Also, I take dance lessons on youtube. Its easy and you burn lots of calories dancing to your fave song online, for free.

Clothes - I have a vintage, scene , elegant style? My shops? Forever21, H&M, charlotte russe, and thrift stores! You find amazing clothes that nobody else has for really cheap prices.

Teeth - I have braces now, but I used to use Colgate Whitning strips - they worked awesome, and I'll use them when I get these off. I floss and brush normally. I love the pro-health toothpaste though. Its amazingg.

Anything&Everything - dont ever wrap your hair in a towel, you lose volume. DONT wash your hair everyday, you lose the natural oils and make it dry and unhealthy . Makeup - keep it elegant and simple, dont play up too much of your face - so if you have crazy eyes, dont wear bright lips, body - as long as you feel good, who cares? clothes - wear whatever you think is cute and comfy, dont matter about brands. teeth - floss, it actually helps.

The end! I'm turning 16 soon, if you wanted to know.

I need a list of major perfume exhibitions all over the world?




ANUJ


I wish to import perfumes. wholesale. private brand and also big name brands


Answer
Here are some exhibitions where fragrance and perfume industry players go to:

FRAGRANCE WEEK NYC, FRAGRANCE WEEK WEST, FRAGRANCE WEEK MIAMI
October 16 - 20, 2006
- Entertaining, interactive, and educational activities designed to educate consumers about fragrance.
- Events are organized at retail locations and public spaces.

Beauty & Fitness Asia
Date: 18-AUG-06 - 20-AUG-06
Beauty & Fitness Asia aims to provide an exclusive forum for foreign companies to display their products to a large number of prospective buyers from Pakistan and other countries. The event will provide the participating exhibitors an opportunity to assess market potential; appoint distributors, dealers and resellers; and meet joint venture partners.
Venue: Karachi Expo Centre, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.

Beauty & Health
Date: 22-AUG-06 - 27-AUG-06
Beauty & Health has established an international reputation as one of the world's most important and fastest growing exhibitions of the beauty industry. The Exhibition will give opportunity for the Health care and Pharma Industry to showcase the total solutions, facilities, infrastructures available in the Health and Beauty Industry under one roof.
Venue: International Exhibition Center, Bogota, Colombia.

Cosmetic Toiletry & Fragrance Association (CTFA) Annual Meeting
Show Type: Tradeshow
Boca Raton Resort And Club, Boca Raton
Feb 28, 2007 - Mar 03, 2007




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment