feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What does your skin care regimen consist of?

Labels:




Macpark


Being gay, I think we take better care of our skin than our straight counterparts do. What do you use?

For years I've used Neutrogena cleanser (either the Deep Clean or the Pore Refining Cleaner). Recently I purchased a cheaper cleanser -- St. Ives Apricot Scrub Renew & Firm. I like it okay, though I miss my Neutrogena.

Then during the day I use Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Deep Wrinkle cream with SPF 20.

At night I use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Nightly Renewal Cream, though I'm thinking of changing to the nighttime version of the Deep Wrinkle after this tube is empty.

Any thoughts? Anything better at combating wrinkles that I could be using? I have no wrinkles yet and I avoid the sun like the plague (the sun will AGE YOU like nothing else), but I'm open to suggestions! :-)



Answer
you are right but don't forget the metro sexual side of that story,,,,I use the normaderm products from Vichy and also the Homme series of products from them,,,,also a great day cream is from Yves Rocher,,,,to be clear, I don't have wrinkels, I mean, have you seen a 18 year old with wrinkles,,, I haven't,,,,,you should try day creams from Vichy from the series Homme,,,,I know people with wrinkles , and they solved the problem,,,good luck.

Oily skin and breakouts.....(10 points)?




mini wheat


theey are so annoying!
my nose and forehead are especially oily and so i have so many breakouts there. around the corners of my nose,i also have a lot and on my nose and on my chin. basically the only place i don't have that many breakouts is on my cheeks but still i have 1 or 2. how do i get rid of them and prevent them from emerging and also how do i get rid of oily skin? please help.



Answer
You must keep up a skin care routine to keep your skin clean which will reduce oil and breakouts i can't stress enough how important this is. Heres what you should be doing:

*Cleanse and Tone morning and night
*use an Exfoliater at least once a week
*also drink about 8 glasses of water a day

I would advise against using 'Clean & Clear' as those products can be very harsh on your skin. If the product your using stings it means your sensitive to it so stop as it is doing you damage. Also dont use soap on your skin as this can make it go dry and flakey (and this is whorst than oil as it causes premature ageing).

I like 'Simple' or 'Vichy' products as these dont contain any:
-Alcohol and Soap (which dries out the skin)
-Parfum (which is just unnecessary)
-Oils (which clogs up pores)
Always check on the back of products to see what they contain as many can be doing more harm than good!

Also DO NOT PICK! as this may cause scaring so if you do STOP! And try to keep your hands off your face as all of bacteria on your hands will go all on your face if you touch.

And always use oil free and dermalogicaly tested make-up and always clean it off at night.

I would also advise you to go and get a facial at a Beauticians as they can do a full clean and give you very useful advise on what to do.

And if none of this works and your feeling really down go to the doctor and ask them whats your options.

____


And also there are benefits to having oily skin such as......you will age much slower than a person with dry skin as your skin is rich and strong and can take a beating.

So don't be down on your self now and be proud of your skin. You will be envy of your dry skin mates who are all wrinkled at the age of 40.

Good Luck :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment