feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Careers in health/beauty?

Labels:




LuvWicked


Ok so I want to go back to school for something health related most likely....I really like helping people feel better about themselves so I was thinking about dietetics/nutrition or dermatology, what are the career outlooks, salary, best location for career, and what is a basic day like for these careers.....also, if there are any other careers that involve health/beauty, etc please let me know!!! Thanks


Answer
www.quixtar.com
Imagine being a wholesale supplier for beauty salons . Contact me for more info.

Beauty Salon business?




Grandi


So I own a small beauty salon in a decent neighbor hood (i.e no gangs etc). Business has been slow for a while now. Are there any strategies on how to lure in guests the right/most effective way.


Answer
Baby steps, baby steps. Those who have followed my answers during other Yahoo! Small Business events know my mantra: Never let your small company put your family at risk. While I love entrepreneurs and I love starting companies, I love my wife and kids more. And I would never put them in jeopardy.

So, if your job pays your bills -- and it's a great idea to continue paying your bills -- you need to start socking away funds to follow your business-ownership dreams. Take it as a 2, 3 or 5-year plan. You should create your business plan, which will help you calculate how much capital you'll need to start your company; then take that figure and add 50 percent or more for a cushion. Open a separate business account at your bank or credit union and start the process of building the bizfund.

None of this precludes you from going other routes to raise money as well, particularly asking friends and family to invest. Those funds could go into your bizfund as well, speeding your time to launch.

One last thought: When you are calculating what you'll need to replace in pay for your job, don't forget to include ancillary items like health insurance, Social Security and retirement funding. There is often more to replace than we recognize.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment