feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Skin care...........?

Labels:




BlueEyes25


I'm just wondering what yall use on your skin? Aka your skin care regime.
I use Eminence Organics.
Thanks for answeing everyone!



Answer
I use Aubrey Organics and Thayers Rose water for toner.

I use pure vegetable glycerin when making homemade masks such as avocado, mango etc.

I use a volcanic ash scrub by Giovanni brand-organic twice a week.

Finally, when waxing face I always use organic aloe vera gel and a little vitamin e or Jojoba oil.

I always use a suncreen and moisturize my lips with burt bees or weleda.

....and there you have it.

Best of luck to you.

What's your skin care routine?

Q. Reason why I ask is because my skin care routine is complicated but it works for me. Took me forever to figure out my skin and how to keep it clear. But I feel like I'm going overboard even tho I only use 3 products. I'm not going to say my routine because somebody always gotta lecture about something and I don't need help. I just want to compare. So What's your morning and nigh care? Is your morning routine the same or different as your night? Thanks for any helpful answer :)


Answer
Hi there! I love answering questions like these! :) As far as products are concerned, here's my nightly/daily/weekly skin care routine, . I only use natural and organic products on my skin!

Morning:
-Wash my face w/ Eminence Organics Mineral Cleansing concentrate.
-Spray on my toner. I use Thayer's Witch Hazel w/ aloe vera toner.
-Apply my serum. I use Eminence Organics Herbal Spot Serum.
-Apply my moisturizer. I use Eminence Organics Sour Cherry Whip moisturizer.
-Apply suncream. I'm using MyChelle's SPF 28 coconut sunscreen.

Night:
-Cleanse
-Tone
-Apply my serum
-Apply my night cream. I use Weleda's Calendula Face Cream.

Weekly:
-Twice a week I exfoliate using a homemade exfoliater. I mix super fine sugar w/ almond oil. It makes a great, gentle, exfoliater.
-3 to 4 times a week I use a honey treatment. I simply apply plain honey to my face, and leave it on for 20 minutes.
-I also use Eminence's Clear Skin Probiotic Masque twice a week.

Any way, that's my skin care routine! It's taken me a while to find something I really love. But once you find it, it's important to stick to it!

I hope I've helped! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment