feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Pinterest question!?!?

Labels:




Kala


I don't get when people put in the description [of the picture] something like,"50 skin care tips! You'll regret not pinning it!" But once I pin it, where do I find the 50 skin care tips? HELP! Pwwwease I don't understand!


Answer
You click on the picture until it brings up the website showing the tips in another tab :)

Which would look pretty on my skin tone/eyes? Lighter or Darker hair?




Madi


I'm really tired of my hair color because it's so.. blah? I don't know how to put it but its boring! and my mom said i could dye it before summer next year, but it has to be healthy and I have to know for sure what color! But I don't have any clue! Should I go lighter or darker? Ombre??

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/101431007@N02/
Here's me! sorry in some of the pics I have no makeup on and i look kind of stupid because they're pics I sent to my friend!
For lighter i was thinking this..
http://huy.com.ua/women-adriana-lima-maybelline/001-women-adriana-lima-maybelline-www.starwiki.org.jpg

And here's my likes on pinterest! I have a lot of hair colors.. which one do do you like for me?
http://www.pinterest.com/madibeller/likes/



Answer
If I were you, I would definitely go darker! Your skin tone is so rich that going lighter would pull out oranges in your skin. Not flattering! But I will warn you, as I have dyed hair, dying your hair for the first time may be stressful! Make sure you use a semi-permanent if you go darker, because the permanents all use a bleach to rough the cuticle of the hair... so if you're going darker, it would be contradicting and damaging to your hair. The day before you go to get it dyed, make sure you pick up color care shampoo! You want to let the dye set for a full 24 hours AT LEAST before shampooing, no matter what you're told! You'll just wash the dye out if you wash your hair too quickly. However, showering and getting it wet it is good. Heat is your friend! Blow dryers, straighteners, curlers, etc, will help seal the color :) Be careful when you shower for the first time: don't towel dry!! It will act like a sponge for the color and just rip it right out of your hair. You can even add some of the dye to your shampoo to help the color last!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment