feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

where to buy online pure honey , comb honey& royal jelly?

Labels:




zeko632004


can anybody advice me to trust resource


Answer
I have not ordered from them, but they have a money back guarantee and lots of testimonials.

Their Guarantee

We stand by our products with a BOTTOM OF THE JAR Money Back Guarantee!

At Bee-Alive, we offer only premier productsâ¦health and beauty products that our own families use. We are thoroughly committed to that same high level when it comes to customer service. We stand behind our products all the time - not just for 30 days after purchase... we have a Bottom of the Jar Money Back Guarantee!

If you're not completely satisfied with any product you purchase from Bee-Alive call us at our toll-free number 1-800-692-5445 and ask for one of our friendly Customer Service consultants. We will gladly refund your full purchase price (less S&H)!

Hours of Operation;
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30amâ10pm;
Wednesday 9:15amâ10pm;
Friday 8:30amâ5pm
and Saturday from 9amâ4pm.

Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Or write to us at:

Bee-Alive, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1006,
Valley Cottage,
NY 10989.

Email: info@beealive.com

How do I keep from aging/looking older since I work overnights now?




-----


We all need money and I had the opportunity to be promoted and get a substantial pay raise... Catch is it is an overnights management position.
I go to school 3 days a week, I will have sunday nights off and monday nights off. I work 10pm-7am and school on mondays is from 9am-5pm, WED/FRI is 9am-1pm....
I am only 19, and I could not pass this promotion up. I will be able to transfer to days in 6 months.
In the mean time, I need some help with keeping my baby face. I look about 16/17 and would like to keep it like that.
I now have a bad fear of aging due to irregular sleep patterns or not getting enough sleep since my schedule is now flipped around.
Are there any kind of face moisturizers, creams, foods etc..... I can use that would help me keep my baby face? I'm open to anything and not limited to what is above.
Thank you for your help, It is greatly appreciated :)



Answer
Along with trying to catch up on sleep whenever possible (lack of it DOES cause you to look older and affects your immune system), diet is very important.

Try to get lots of Vitamins A, E, D and K. So that means proteins like fish, leafy green and orange veggies like dark lettuce, broccoli, kale and carrots.

Drink plenty of milk for A and D, or if you can't, then use a Vitamin supplement with extra D in it (about 1,000 I.U.).

You should also eat plenty of fruit or fruit juice, for Vitamin C, which protects your immune system and for anti-oxidants. Dark fruits (blackberry, cranberries and pomegranate) have the most of these.

Your skin (and the rest of you) needs essential fatty acids, (Omega 3's and 6's) like ones in nuts and seeds (flaxseed oil is a good supplement if you have a nut allergy).

Try green tea, as it has selenium, which is also good, and stick to whole grains.

Getting plenty of WATER is really important, esp. for those with sleep deprivation. It speeds the elimination of toxins and "plumps up" cells.

AVOID CAFFEINE or at least avoid it as much as you can. You'll be tempted to drink it when you're tired, but a 20 minute nap will rejuvenate you more.

Also, exercise will boost your immune system and help the circulation, which also helps your skin's health. Try to do this outside as much as possible.

http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/features/skin-food

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/6-best-foods-healthy-skin




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment