feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Catholics-is it greedy to have too many books?

Labels:




kay k


I have about 30 books.Im not the brightest so i actually need alot more then that.
I worry/fear though that me having these books that i am now being greedy.Is it greedy to have 30 books?I mean i would give them away if i didnt need them and i read them all.
I would even like to buy more books but im afraid that that that would be greed or something.I would like to buy books on craft,beauty,health,exercise,psychology,art,relaxation,science,medicine, john paull II books and more...
Thankyou
No,im not a troll and no it doesnt imply that Catholics are dumb.



Answer
No of course not..

As long as you actually use those books to read and not as a show piece on a shelf..

I had so so many books, I did get rid of most of them though, I had mostly only novels, as I am actually a bookworm.. Now of late I keep only fashion magazines as it is related to my field of work..
However I can say I am greedy to own 'Book Sposa Moda' an Italian Bridal fashion magazine which is like 41$ per magazine in my country, but also it is very very helpful for me..

Also I do not think it is very greedy to have too many shoes, as I have load and loads.. I get them from my dad and my aunts (all who work abroad) and I can count more than 60-70 pairs of shoes including 15 converse and the rest mostly heels and wedges..
I also give away most of my shoes/used and sometimes even unused to the church and same goes with my clothes..
BTW my sister and me share shoes most of the times as we are the same size, so its own joint collection and not mine alone.

I also have loads and loads of clothes and when I studied abroad in Milan, I gave away about 3 suitcases full of clothes, blankets, shoes and other stuff..

I'm not vain a greedy, I just have a few interests that may differ from others, and I give as I get more..

HELP!?what are good beauty remedy books?!?




nene can d


i want a good all around remedy book but one that also has some beauty techniques in it for example: mixing lemon and sugar is a good face scrub for evening skin tone. maybe one that has recipes or trick getting stains out of clothes and carpet. it does not have to be all in one book but i want it to be a good book and the recipes and tricks really work. the one i have now sucks big time


Answer
There is the Green Pharmacy Guide which might cover some of that.
Just found this also: Jude's Herbal Home Remedies - Natural Health, Beauty & Home-Care Secrets
http://www.bookreview.com/$spindb.query.listreview2.booknew.2793

I suggest borrowing them from your library first in case they are not what you are looking for. You should be able to do that through an inter-library scheme if it is not in your own library. Your local library might have other books also which might have some of what you are looking for.

Good luck in your search.
Peace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment