feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sister quotes for feet?

Labels:




That's Lif


im getting 4 sets of foot prints representing my four sisters on the tops of my feet i need a good sweet short sister quote to go along with it. I want maybe something to do with my sisters walking with me or staying with me but i cant find a thing on the web. Any ideas?


Answer
For acne ,darkspots,blemishes,stretchmarks and other
skin care tips and geting clean and fair skin
u may refer to this blog
http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/
(copy n paste tis link in browser to open it)
n u ll find tips for curing acne and
solution to all your skin problems

favorite love quotes?




Lauren


or song lyrics? doesnt really matter im just looking for some good ones :)


Answer
i suggest you go here. theres a lot of quotes i like. http://quotelicious.com/quotes/love-quotes.php
some other quotes are:
- Find your heart and follow it.
- We come to love not by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Beauty gets attention but personality gets the heart.
- Dear Tummy, Sorry for the butterflies, theyâre his fault â I swear
- 11:10:58
In two seconds, I'm wishing for you.
- I don't care about his imperfections, thats what makes me adore him.
- Love is like a roller coaster
- We're all a little weird, and life a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours; we join up together in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- Pooh: How do you spell "love"?
Piglet: You don't spell it; you feel it.
- How come every time when I see you;; i get these irritating, little, pesky butterflies in my stomach?

some song lyrics are:

A love you light is a love soon gone.
-Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides by Pierce the Veil

I know it may take a little time, for you to see you are the love of my life.
-The Duet by NeverShoutNever

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know...
That everything you do,
Is super duper cute
And I can't stand it
-Cant Stand It by NeverShoutNever

You are my one true love
You are the voice that is so sweet
In everything I do, you bring the best out of me
You are my wings to fly
You are the wind beneath them
I miss you every night, when I close my eyes
You put your feelings down
You stopped your tears you brought me love
You held on to my heart
You held with hope to have me near
Sometimes I close my eyes
Sometimes I let my hunger rise
I think of all you are, you are the love of my life
Of my life

All of my dreams and my passions
Are in your hands
All of my dreams and my passions
Are in your hands
In your hands

You reached me in my need
Your rhythm flows under my skin
I need you desperately,
A sweet healing that will begin
You are my one true love
You are the voice that is so sweet
In everything I do, you bring the best out of me
My everything is you
The very motions that I move
And everything with richness
The richness of the peace you bring
-Falling Love by Falling Up


You found a place between the lights
Of yesterday I could not hide
We can make it, if we only try
We can make it.

And there you are in perfect time
Youâre standing still
Youâre hands in mine
And I love you for who you are
And I love you, just how you are

You are, you are the only one for me
And you are, you are the only one for me
I tried for years to get this right
And Iâm not about to lose this fight.
To lose this fight

The longest mile Iâll walk with you
If your sky falls Iâll pull you through
And I love you, for who you are.
And I love you, stay who you are.
-Perfect Time by We Shot the Moon

I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have (that you'll ever have)
I wanna be your last, first love (that you'll ever have)
Till you're lying here beside me with arms and eyes open wide
I wanna be your last, first kiss for all time
-Inevitable by Anberlin

I'm in trouble I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl
But even worse I cant stop calling her
She's all I want and more
I mean damn,
What's not to adore
-Trouble by NeverShoutNever

Even though she doesnât believe in love
Heâs determined to call her bluff
Who can deny these butterflies
Theyâre filling his gut
-Remembering Sunday by All Time Low

Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I would die for you.
-Light Up the Sky by Yellow Card




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment