feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What's good name for a beauty & health company?

Labels:




IRENE L


I'm going to start a beauty & health company. But I'm having a lot of trouble thinking of a name for it! I will be selling products like skin care & collagen.
Can you help me think of a good name for my company?
Thank you very much ! :)



Answer
i think venus cosmetics will be good because venus is the roman deity of beauty.

Names for a health and beauty products company?




Stephanie


I need to come up with a company name for a new health and beauty products company. The product line ranges from body soaps to hand lotions to various beauty products. More than just your average convenience store brand, something slightly more upscale, yet affordable. Any names you can think of would help. Thanks!


Answer
How about something modern day? Like just your first or middle name.

Stephanieâ¢




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment