feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Where can I buy this product (Frizz-ease)?

Labels:

harmon beauty and health on Trying this next... | health and beauty
harmon beauty and health image




vania


I've been looking crazy for this John Frieda frizz-ease Downplay volume reducer. I really like it and so does my mom but we haven't been able to find it. We have looked in walmart, walgreens, cvs, happy harry's, and acme and we just don't find it. Is because they don't make it anymore or why?
Do you know where can i buy it that is not online?



Answer
This can be found at:
CVS, WalMart, Target, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Ultra Beauty, and harmon discount health and beauty

How to be naturally beautiful like her?




Jedda


http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii588/CandyCane094/Howww.jpg

I want to look more like her. I'm close but not yet there.

I wanna be her type of skinny

I need tips for example:

Skinner like her = Eat Healthy
Clear skin like her = Drink lots of Water
Her hair color = Dye blonde

(and the way she dresses,. etc.)

I really want some advice on how to be pretty without makeup and I know it all starts off with eating healthy and working out but I'm looking for secrets to beauty deeper than just that.

Thanks, I really appreciate it :]



Answer
Although I'm a heterosexual guy, I follow some beauty tips to keep my self confidence high and give women a reason to pay attention to me. First off, do not compare yourself to anyone God made you unique and don't going around comparing your looks or image to others. So many people spend their entire lives trying to look like others or get approval of others instead of being themselves because they are not happy with themselves - check your motives. Are they true?

Here are some tips:

1. Drink 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon of spring water a day, this works great for skin and keeps your body clean.

2. Drink one tablespoon of 100% pure high quality aloe vera juice before you go to sleep, this will keep your skin nice and health.

3. Eat avocados, and eat foods high in sulfur which will give you great looking skin as well. Avoid junk food at ALL COST especially those with hefty doses of White sugar and salt in your foods. Use cane sugar and sea salt instead.

4. Use a mild skin cleanser of your choice, do not go hardcore or else your skin will start to dry and look chaffed.

5. Exercise daily and don't try compare or compete with other peoples daily regimens make your regimen your own and extremely personal to you and you alone.

6. Learn to cook, you should know this already. You cannot be truly empowered unless you take control of your diet.

7. Instead of night creams use avocado oil or apricot oil bought at a health food store, try to get eight hour sleep if you can. Being honest I don't right now!

8. To keep your skin nice and hydrated during the day use a water mist spray you can buy at a health foods store or maybe a regular store (East Coast we have Harmons) and drink plenty of water throughout the day. It will be annoying at first but you will get use to it over time.

9. Floss and brush you teeth at night, and in the morning brush your mouth and tongue then finish with a tongue scraper for breathe.

10. Everyone once in a while take something cleanse out the bowels, don't go overboard with this some people are extreme with this. Be sensible about it - listen to your body!

I am well read on hygiene, health and manners so these are my top tips at this time - Ciao!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment