feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can I start my own make up line?

Labels:

skin care questions and answers on Everything You Need To Know To Be Happier, Healthier and Look Better ...
skin care questions and answers image




Lola


Hello :)
I just have a few questions.. Serious answers, please.

If I were to start my own makeup/skin care line, how do I go about that or even get started. I know when you're a celebrity, that you basically are asked to come out with new things that will attract more publicity etc. How do I trade mark my logo/name, get colors, product, everything made? If anyone that has experience in the industry your answers are warmly welcomed. Thank you!



Answer
To start your own cosmetics line, you will need the proper supplies and ingredient to create your own line of makeup. Build up a good reputation by sampling your product to the public and receiving approval! Apply for a business loan for a good start.

Where should I start to find good skin care products for men?




Newyorker


Guys, I have previously posted the following question(How to get Skin color(darkened by sun) improved):

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AismB8G108M6fYFuv9.BU5Tsy6IX?qid=20070406193554AAsf0zE

Well, Good response and thanks to everyone. I have not tried any cleansing , exfoliator products in USA yet.. been using Jergens moisturizer.. I have gone to CVS today and looked at Skin Care products.. uhhhh!.. there are lots of options... I was confused on what to pick...so returned and posting a question out here... So, I heard about Cataphil moisturizer, Clinique skin care, Proactive.. having gone through clinique site, I see there are two options to give a try..

1. Clinique 3-Step.. Not sure if this works on men
2. Clinique's mens Combo of a. Scruffing Lotion, b. M lotion and c. Liquid Face Wash Extra-Strength

What are these exfoliators? Not sure if I understand them.
Im also looking for a liquid foundation.. are they different for men and women ?

Thank you so much!!!!!!



Answer
First of all, get Neutrogena alcohol-free toner (and some cotton balls to apply it). I don't actually know what it specifically does, but it has really improved my face. The skin just looks a lot healthier now. I know tons of people who have used it and report similar results. Apply it in the morning after you have showered, it will probably be the first thing you apply after any cleaning products.

Change your pillowcase every day, and every week change your sheets and wash your pillow. You will be amazed how much this helps.


Regarding specific products, it depends entirely on your skin. You have to test them out to see how they will work for you. The same applies to cologne - it may smell good on a piece of paper, but it doesn't start working until it mixes with the chemicals in your skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment