feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What type of makeup and skin care routine should I choose?

Labels:

skin care products for black women on Where Can You Find Skin Care Products For Black Women?
skin care products for black women image




Schnuppe


I was wondering what type of makeup should I choose for combination skin, I'm 30 if that makes a difference. And what about a basic skin care routine
I read an article about makeup and It said that it was better to choose black mascara over brown and the same goes for eyeliner.
I've never used makeup that much I'm just clueless
I just need some ideas on basic skin care and makeup
thanks



Answer
Start by looking up products for your skin type, which is combination. One of my favorite lines of skincare is Oil of Olay, I'm 25 now and things that I used at 18 or 21 just don't cut it anymore. Start with a good basic cleanser, one that won't overdry your skin. Follow up your cleanser with a good moisturizer, preferably one that can be used for night & day(saves money).
As far as makeup goes, use ANY color your heart desires. I'm a dark-skinned, african-american woman. I use black, brown, blue, plum, green, white, silver, etc. Eyeliners/Mascaras. Black are for people who want a dramatic lashes & lines, silvers/whites & lighter shades are for mostly for highlights, plums & browns are softer colors and add definition sans the drama of darker hues, like blues, greens and blacks.
Choose concealers/foundations/powders for combination/oily skin types. It's all trial & error. Go to your local Walmart or drugstore, pick up a few items to try, save or receipt & return/exchange things that you don't like.
Make-up is your private art, you're your own blank canvas, create a Masterpiece! :)

What skin care product can I use to get that porcelain look that many women have today?




muzik4tee


I am a 40 year old black female. I see many women with skin that looks like porcelain. What product can I use to get that perfect looking skin, like theirs?


Answer
If you're talking about make-up try Chanel creme or Mac powder.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment