feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How can I have a fresh look without wearing makeup?

Labels:

skin care 35 year old on ... care of the needy. Just look at him with his calloused hands  the
skin care 35 year old image




hondolkk


I am 35 year old woman (people say I am pretty) an Indian with nice smooth skin (wheatish complexion) but I have vey bad dark circles around my under eyes so I have to hide/cover it up with makeup because wihtout makeup my face looks always tired and I look sick. I always have to wear a makeup because of dark circles, It's a work especially when I am in a hurry. How can I look refresh without or wearing less makeup?I need some tips. I would appreciate. Thanks


Answer
For those dark circles-you should use a hot/cold mask, cucumbers, and cologen cream. You can find these things at any drugstore or supermarket. To look refreshed you should try Olay products--like thier warming mask--it makes you feel good. Make sure to moisturize your face everyday-- as your gett ing older you are developing wrinkles--and sun damage--lotion is a perfect way to combat that damage. Also make sure you take your make-up off before you go to sleep--for that try Witch Hazel--you can find it at any drug store. For light make-up use luminous colors like gold, peaches, light browns, etc.. make your eyes pop and your whole face glow--stay away from red lip sticks--try nudes and pinks--get alot of sleep--and take care of your skin and you will be great--and drink alot of water.

What is your experience with skin cancer?




william


My wife is only 35 years old and has had 3 spots removed from her face/back. She just found out that she has to get 2 more spots removed from her face. Is this going to go on for the rest of her life or will it stop at some point.


Answer
I have had many pre-cancerous lesions removed. I go to a dermatologist every year to be examined. Any time one of my marks starts looking or acting suspicious I have it cut off for testing or frozen off (with liquid nitrogen) if it is small enough and in the "just in case" category.
She will probably not be having marks removed for the rest of her life (depending on how 'marked up' she is...if she has tons of spots then obviously there is more to look at and more to go wrong) but she will likely be under care of a dermatologist for many years to come.

Melanoma is a horrible, horrible type of cancer because it is usually found way too late and therefore usually fatal (I've heard over 60%). If your wife is only 35 then chances are these spots are being removed as "just in case" or preventative. This is GREAT. It means that her odds have gone up astronomically (I'm no doctor obviously but personal experience says close to 100%).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment