feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Why are so many foods carcinagenic?

Labels:

skin care 1-3 years on san�dox: Childhood Contagious Diseases
skin care 1-3 years image




Brianna


Sugar, fries, fried vegetables, stevia, orange skin, aspartame, saccharin, meat, carrageenan, and many more. I'm doing my best to be healthy but I keep messing up. I eat a lot of sugar, high fructose corn syrup and gmo soy. I can't find foods to eat. I know fruits and vegetables but what if orange skin isn't the only thing that's carcinogenic. Why are there insects in food. I sometimes feel like there is nothing at all i can eat. I am vegan so I eat more veggies than most people. I was in the hospital last year and I'm terrified that I'll get cancer and need to go back. And there are those terrible statistics saying 1/3 of people will get cancer in there lifetime. I don't know what to do. I dye my hair but use only ppd and ppd derivatives free resorcinol free vegan cruelty free hair dye. I'm 13 so no one else my age seems to care about this. I just feel like I can't eat anything without something bad in it. I can't just eat fruits, veggies, nuts, and beans because at my age it's basically impossible to ever eat somewhere with friends like that. How can I avoid all of these foods
It's the dye on orange skins that's bad. And being in the hospital was a year ago due to a neck injury unrelated to my diet.



Answer
I am 60 years old and don't care about it either.
Whats the point?
What ever is considered carcinogenic today will have health benefits tomorrow when more tests are done.
Eat as healthy as you can.
You know, worrying so much about this stuff isn't healthy either.

Is there any tips to make your hair grow faster?




Izzle


I've been wanting to grow my hair for two years now and I can't get it to grow any longer. I trim the split ends off and it still doesn't grow.
Is there any way to make it grow?



Answer
Hair typically grows 1/3 of an inch every month no matter what but if you take good care of your hair you can grow up to an inch a month.

I suggest taking hair, skin, and nail vitamins, available at any drug store or wal-mart. Things to look for are vitamin B complex, vitamin E, and biotin (vitamin b7). Eat healthy and get plenty of protein and dark green vegetables. Hair is mainly composed of protein. Eggs contain a ton of protein. Also foods containing "gelatin" are good for your hair such as yogurt and jello. Google "hair growth foods" for ideas. Also try daily scalp massages using your fingertips to stimulate hair growth, it gets blood flowing in your scalp and feels great. Avoid frying your hair at all costs. Get plenty of sleep and excercise, especially cardiovascular excercises like running. Avoid caffeine, nicotine, and stress.

A good conditioner is also important. Sunsilk is amazing and cheap, the kind I am currently using contains jojoba oil wich is AMAZING. Any sunsilk product is amazing and cheap.

If you have fried hair, do not dye it anymore and try hot oil treatments, and do not use shampoo every day. I leave contitioner in for about 5 minutes before washing it out to keep mine looking healthy. If you have split ends get them trimmed to avoid it getting worse.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment