feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What is a good Face wash, mask, scrub to use?

Labels:

skin care masks on ... Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask Review: Skin Care: allure.com
skin care masks image




Kimber


I'm using Cetaphil Dermacontrol foam wash at the moment and it seems as though my acne has gotten worse. I was using Cetaphil daily face wash and that worked well for awhile, but I was told to switch due to breaking out. I'm also using a neutrogena face mask that I like, I just don't know if there's better. As well as a clean and clear moisturizer, but I only use that when my face is dry. I've been using these items for about three months now, no improvement with the acne. It's leaving behind scars even if they're not touched. So I'm looking for a whole line of skin care, face wash, mask, scrub, and moisturizer. Any suggestions?


Answer
Try N07 oily foaming wash, and also the N07 oily exfoliator.
Also try the N07 facial brush, its great for getting into the skin and giving those spots a really good scrub.
If you're in the UK you can find the products in Boots, if you're in the states I belive you can buy them online or in Target.
Also if you wear foundation try the N07 Beautifully Matte foundation as its got some acid in it that helps prevents spots. Their range is fantastic!

What's the best skin care regime for a 26 yr old female with problem skin?




emilysever


I'm 26 years old and still have problem skin. Mostly older scarring and occasional break outs. What's the best affordable skin care line? Currently I mix up neutrogena face wash with proactive and I'm diligent about lotion with SPF 25. Any tips to keep my skin fresh and healthy?


Answer
Use natural ingrediants to make your own skin care items.

Do a face mask twice a week:

1 tsp Matcha Powder (Its basically green tea powder)
1 egg
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Honey

Apply on face, leave on for 15 minutes, rinse with luke warm water. This helps with acne scars, oily skin that cause breakouts, and keeps skin feeling healthy and fresh. And insanely affordable too.

And drink LOTS of water.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment