feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Whats a good skin care treatment for teens?

Labels:

skin care at 30 on Details about SERIOUS SKIN CARE VITAMIN C CREAM SPF 30 *NEW PACKAGING*
skin care at 30 image

Q. I really need a skin care product cos im really embarressed about my appearance because of really bad acne and pimples ect.
Im thinking about getting that proative solution.


Answer
Try Arbonne Clear Advantage! It is the only thing that has worked for my acne and I'm 30 and have tried a lot of stuff!!

I need to find good quality skin care products?




Amelia as


I need help i need to find a great an amazing skin care 3 step product for morning and night, Any suggestions please reply.
I also need a hydrate skin lotion that gets rid of oily skin...
I would also need a good quality lotion, I also need a suggestion of a good quality shampoo and conditioner and chopstick (Lip balm).



Answer
I would recommended clinique's "3-Step" Skin care. There are 3 products you use morning and night everyday, and i love them. Plus, i would suggest using clinique's "Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free" if you are trying to get rid of acne. But if you just have oily skin you should try "Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum." But if you still want to moisturize, use "Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion with SPF 30." This will moisturize your skin and protect it from the sun, while it is not greasy either. For your hair, any Paul Mitchell shampoo would be a good choice, but it depends on your hair. If you want a hydrating shampoo, try any in the Tea Tree collection. If you're looking for something else, visit their website and browse through the products. There are shampoos for more body, smoothing your hair, and a lot more. It would be a good idea to get the matching conditioner to whatever shampoo you choose. And finally, go for a Burt's Bees chapstick along with any of clinique's lip glosses. Hope I helped! :)

Jackie XOXO




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment