feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

what skin care line is better formula 10.0.6 or dermalogica clean start?

Labels:

0 skin care on Hair tips in urdu and Hindi ~ Beauty Tips in Urdu & Hindi | Health ...
0 skin care image




Natalie Vi


have been looking for a new skin care line that helps for acne but i do not know whats better dermalogic of formula 10.0.6 ?


Answer
USe Dermalogica is professional acne system is way better
paraben free and natural great for the skin.

Formula 10.0.6 is not that amazing some products sucks

What kind of licensing do I need To Make and Sell Home Made Soaps?




Christina


What kind of licensing do I need To Make and Sell Home Made Soaps?
I am starting my own natural baby skin care line and am wondering if someone can help me out with what I need to do as far as licenses, Patents?, etc to make sure I am doing everything legal and no one copies my brand.
0 seconds ago - 4 days left to answer.



Answer
send your recipe to a lawyer with a SASE and have him/her send it back to you.....file for a patent thru the U.S. patent office...find a manufacturer to make your product..until then, you could test sell it at flea markets and have a results paper for the ppl to fill out...if it sells then, go to various stores and try to have them put some on their shelves......and good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment