feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I want to start my own private label cosmetics and skin care line. Anyone know of any companies that do this?

Labels:

skin care companies on American personal care company Alberto-Culver has agreed to buy Simple ...
skin care companies image




Erin


I need a high quality product line for my private label cosmetics & skin care collection that I intend to start. Since I am new to this, I'd like a recommendation of an experienced company with exceptional products. Any ideas?


Answer
Check out Audrey Morris Cosmetics http://www.audreymorriscosmetics.com

This company will set you up with everything you need to start your own private label cosmetics and skin care line. They have custom makeup products and premium black or platinum packaging. Audrey Morris Cosmetics begins with helping you to develop your brand and offer in-house printing and can assist with customizing a logo.

What are some good names for a natural skin care company?




Someday So


Please be creative as all the obvious ones are taken. I like System 3 Skin Care, but I think it's to long and system3.com is taken.


Answer
"Someday Soon" of course!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment